Go. To. Hell

"AH." Jimin bit his lip as another punch was landed on his face.

"Please stop." Mark whimpered watching the older male.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." The male yelled before he walked like he was stalking his prey over to the youngest in the room, stopping right in front of Mark.

"What do you want?" He spat on the male's face.

"Hah you just made a big mistake," he threatened and put on knuckle rings that were in his pocket to deliver a punch to Mark's face, chest, and stomach.

For the next two hours, this guy would go back and forth hitting the two with the biggest pleasure until a knock interrupted him.

"Seungri, let's go, boss wants you."

"K, T.O.P watch these two puny bitches." Seungri snapped and walked out, leaving the room in a creepy silence as T.O.P looked both males up and down.

"My, my, my, you two were once very pretty sights when we kidnapped you but now, wow, you look like death and it has only been a week, so sad." T.O.P chuckled putting a hand over his heart.

"WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK?" Jimin yelled trying again to get out of the chains.

T.O.P just chuckled and left the room, forgetting what Seungri said, and kept watch at the door.

Jimin looked over to a teary-eyed Mark.

"Hey, bud it will be ok," Jimin said sincerely.

"I-I k-know b-but I-I m-may n-never s-see J-Jackson a-again." Mark lowers his head, the tears falling off of his face.

Jimin sighed. "Yeah, I know I also miss Yoongi and everyone too but we need to find BamBam and N. Maybe even some others, before we get the hell out of here. I promise you, Mark, I will get us all out of here and back to our lovers and life, so don't lose hope!" Jimin smiled at him.

"T-Thanks man." Mark smiled back.

"No prob-" the cell door opened up and three guys walked in. One had black hair that was gelled up and was in all black while the two others looked like big guards.

"Mr. Park glad to see you again." The black-haired male said.

"It is nice to see me thank you and who are you?" Jimin sassed with a smile.

"Well my name is Kwon Jiyoug but you ladies may know me as G-Dragon the leader of Big Bang." He smirked at the two faces.

"Okay, Mr. Dragon is that okay, or should I call you the Mr. Whose-hair-looks-like-a-dog-shit-on-it?" Jimin smiled innocently then continued. "Okay good so we both know who we are but why are we in this shit hole? What did I do to you Mr. Guy-who-probably-has-fucking-mommy-issues? Why the fuck is Mark, BamBam, and N, also here? Where is that fucking shitass coward Hyunseung and his little bitch ass Jay?" Jimin snapped.

"Well, they did say you had a mouth but damn." G-Dragon smiled. "And THE REASON YOU ARE IN THIS SHIT HOLE IS BECAUSE YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME," G-Dragon yelled, then started to punch Jimin repeatedly in the face.

"H-How d-did I put you here?" Jimin stuttered a bit, from the impact on his face.

G-Dragon smirked. "Glad you asked." He smiles evilly. "Well when BTS was just beginning, South Korea was ruled by Big Bang, then your fucking dad comes with your little gang and started taking over everything. All my property to my alliances.. gone. And once he died, you became leader, you forced us to go into hiding but now we have finally got you."

"Yes you got me but why do you have BamBam, N, and Mark?" Jimin asks annoyed.

"First off, that is cute that you think we only have those three and we need them here to make you cooperate."

"Why do you think I will even cooperate?" Jimin tilted his head.

G-Dragon snapped his fingers and the two guards left for a second before coming back in with BamBam and N in their arms as one laid unconscious and the other yelling and kicking.

"LET US GO YOU ASSHOLE. MAN, ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS, COME ON, ARE YOU SCARED THAT YOU WILL GET HURT? IS THAT WHY THESE GUYS ARE HERE?" BamBam yelled kicking the air.

"Shut him up," G-Dragon ordered, then the guys holding BamBam covered his mouth so only mumbles were heard. "Ugh thank god you are annoying." He rubbed his temples. "Jimin if you don't cooperate we will do whatever is necessary to get you to talk." The guys holding the males threw both on the ground.

N finally woke up but it was by a guy kicking him in the side, and BamBam was being held down and punched in the face while GD was hitting Mark anywhere he could.

All Jimin could do was watch, he looked around and even the guards standing outside were watching and smiling.

Jimin wanted to yell, scream do anything for them to stop but when he was about to GD and the two guys stopped beating his friends and walked out but not before GD spoke again.

"We will leave these two here and Jimin, every 2 hours you don't cooperate we will do this again and again until you do," GD stated and walked out.

"I am sorry," Jimin mumbled only loud enough for everyone in the room to hear in tears.

"Don't... worry" BamBam grunted.

"Just agh don't.... give in.. ah fuck me in my ass and leave me in the street. Fuck." N also grunted moving side to side.

"Whatever they do-.. don't tell, we can... handle.... this." Mark smiled not caring about the terrible pain in his face or body.

"But they will keep doing this," Jimin says allowing the tears to slowly fall.

"Yes, but we will be keeping everyone safe. I am sure that they are making a plan," N said getting up, carefully.

"Yeah, you are right," Jimin admits.

An hour goes by and GD walked in with a smug-looking grin across his face.

"So Jimin do you want to say anything?"

"Yes, one thing."

"Jimin don't." BamBam pleaded.

"Go. To. Hell." Jimin glared at the oldest.

"Fine." G-Dragon snapped and walked out.

Another hour passed before GD walked back into the cell.

"Once again Jimin do you have anything to say?" The younger mumbled a cold, 'No,' making GD sighed.

"Okay." He says waving in four guards, but their eyes looked very familiar, nonetheless, they braced themselves.

"Men I have to go, so have fun," GD smirked and walked out leaving just the 8 males.

Each guard looked straight at someone that was hurt.

"Mark?" One man asked looking at the said male.

"Yeah got a problem? " Mark snapped glaring at the guy who chuckled with a small chuckle.

"No, not really... except there is one itty bitty problem. You are too handsome for this world." He took off his mask making everyone look at him in shock except for the other guards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think you guys know who it is but it is still fun to do cliffhangers, don't you?😏

WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, IT HAS BEEN NOW 30 CHAPTERS THAT IS CRAZY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING AND READING THIS BOOK 💜💜