My (Fake) Boyfriend

'This is going to be fun.' Jimin thought before stepping out of the van, making a run for it to the back entrance of the hospital with RM and Woozi behind him.

Like Jimin said Jin was at the back door watching the others and their surroundings. Smiling down at the two when they got in front of him. Jin brought Jihoon into a hug then came to hug Jimin, just giving Namjoon a sweet smile and wave.

"Ok Jin, Namjoon, Namjoon, Jin." Jimin introduced, clapping his hands together. "Ok, now we all know each other let's go, Jin what room number is the guys in?" Jimin asked.

"Well about that," he rubbed the back of his neck "some of the Exo heads are here. Kai is in room 206, Luhan's room is 201 and Chen is actually in surgery and his doctor is.. Yoongi." Jin mumbled the last part slowly looking to meet Jimins blank face.

'Yoongi must have told him about our night.' He thinks seeing the smirk on Jin's face.

"Well ok then we will get Kai and Luhan first then once Chen is out of surgery with Yoongi we will then go for him or just walk in and kill him, either way is good. But you two go, we need to get out of here as quickly as possible." With a nod, the two didn't waste any time and went in one way while Jihoon and Jimin went another.

Namjoons pov

I had no idea that this Jin guy would be so handsome he could easily be worldwide handsome.

He and I walked side by side halfway until one of Jin's co-workers came up to us.

"Hi, Jinnie! Who is this fine-looking man?" She asks looking me up and down and her nail in between her teeth.

I want to gag someone help me, please.

"Back off Rose, this fine-looking man is actually my boyfriend. It's the first time in a while since he could get off a bit early to come say hi to me!" Jin smiles intertwining our hands.

I was shocked at first but I went along with the act. "Hello I am Namjoon, and you must be?" I asked holding out my non-intertwined hand to shake the woman's tiny hand.

"Well he is well mannered and my name is Park Chea Young but I like to be called Rose." She says shaking my hand.

"Well, Rose we both have limited time to be together so we should be going," Jin said and I nodded.

"Okay, bye lovebirds!" Rose waved and walked away while we did the same. We walked the whole way forgetting that our hands were interlocked until we came to the security room.

I cleared my throat to get the doctor's attention and once I did I looked down at our hands.

"O-Oh I am so sorry. About Rose too, it just kind of came out." Jin mumbles and a tint of pink came across his face.

"Don't worry I didn't mind at all actually, plus we should even do it again, I thought it was nice." I winked at him and watched as the elder's face go all shades of deep red.

It was now Jin's turn to clear his throat once he calmed down. He turned back to Namjoon and nodded.

"Yes, we should do this again." Jin chuckles, pulling a key out of his pocket to hand it to me.