You're My Brothers Boss

It has been a week since Jimin asked what had happened that night at the park.

Only remembering being behind a bush shooting at Exo so it was pretty weird waking up in his bed with a bullet wound all patched up.

"Ah, looks who is up? Sleeping beauty how did you like your rest?" Someone laughs.

"Good, thank you for asking?" Jimin jokes. "Jihoon I also wanted to ask you again about the day I was shot."

"Oh well, we were at the park when Exo members came and started shooting us and you got shot. I took you to my brother who is a doctor, he removed the bullet and stitched you up, man good thing he knew about me being in the ma-" Jihoon explained.

"Wait what? Your brother?" Jimin stood up vastly getting a shocked/ scared face from the younger.

"Shit. Fuck. God, damn it." Jimin gave the younger a death glare. "Y-Yes, he knows but Jimin please, please don't hurt my brother. He is the only family I got left and you should be glad! Anyone else's brother would have called the cops or something or asked many questions. Yoongi knows what my lifestyle is and also helped me and us many times with injuries. Well obviously not here but has taught me what to do so that I could help! So please don't hurt him." Jihoon begged going onto his knees.

"Agh fine I promise," Jimin rolled his eyes before leaving the room, still wanting to make sure that this Yoongi guy was good at keeping a secret

So he followed the man's around and watched from afar as Yoongi returned home after a very long shift.

The older looked exhausted as he opened his front door and stepped inside. Jimin smirks and waited for at least 10 minutes until he walked over to Yoongi's condo, picked the lock, and then quietly sneak inside, down the hallway that connected to the kitchen.

There was no sign of Yoongi, through Jimin could tell that the other man was still in the room.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks coldly getting behind the mafia boss who turned around to him on his heels. Showing the gun to be pointed right in between his eyes.

'Well, Yoongi is not exactly what I was expecting.' Jimin thought to himself.

"I just wanted to have a little chat with you about your little brother," Jimin smirked before lunging for the gun. Yoongi quickly moved out of the way before retaliating.

The pair fought with one another, each was able to land hits but it was not until Yoongi kicked Jimins crotch making the fighting stop.

Yoongi dropped to the ground as well and he quickly straddles the younger's waist grabbing hold of Jimins arms and keeping them grounded.

Jimin looked up at the man straddling his waist, and he had to admit he was beautiful, extremely beautiful.

The mafia leader could feel his heart speed up along with his throbbing member becoming hard underneath the doctor's ass.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Yoongi asked, looked down at Jimin, trying to ignore the obvious boner which was pressing into his ass as well as trying to ignore the feelings to grind down against it.

"Well, I wanted to know how you knew about BTS."

"Well obviously it was Jihoon, he tells me all his problems and I know someone that works with me works for you too and I have some.... personal experience with mafias."