Shock Is An Understatment

We BTS walked through the second floor, Trouble Maker was on the third, but both were searching for Big Bang.

Jimin was paired up with Jihoon as they walked through the dark hallway which was concerning.

"Woozi I will go in these rooms, you go over there," Jimin orders, and both males started walking once Jihoon nodded.

Jimin opened a dark room with red walls and nothing else in the room. Jimin quickly left and kept looking at the other doors that had the same room set up.

When Jimin finished searching the rooms, he waited for Jihoon to finish his search, which was a couple of minutes later.

"Did you find anything?" Jihoon questions as he looks around them.

"No, each room was the same, all red with nothing inside, how bout you?"

"Same, red walls and nothing in it, so we should keep looking, right?" Jihoon raised an eyebrow conflicted.

"Yeah but be extra careful I think I heard something," Jimin whispered, pointing to where he heard the floor creak from around the corner on the far end of the hall.

Jihoon nodded, getting his gun out and ready, the two silently walking as they slowly crept towards the noise.

It was all good until Jihoon accidentally knocked over a vase making a big crash noise.

The figure that was behind the corner was now out of his "secret" hiding place and started to shoot.

The bullets, of course, didn't pierce through them but still feeling the impact. Quickly they went behind a nightstand that has another flower vase on it to hide for a second.

Jimin stood up, bringing out a special gun that was made for only him, and shot at the male right in the stomach. Hearing a grunt and a thump to the floor, the two grinned before looking at each other as they head towards the hurt male.

When they got close enough they noticed that the male was wearing the same suit that Jimin and Jihoon were wearing. Starting to freak out noticing black hair.

Jimin stopped breathing when he saw the figure's face moving to the side, a small glimpse of light hitting his skin and he started to run and apply pressure onto the wound.

"Fuck, Woozi help me get him up," Jimin demanded groaning as he pushes the man up from behind.

Jihoon came over and put the male's arm around his neck and he placed another arm around his brother.

"Jesus Suga why did you shoot?" Woozi yelled-whispered.

"S-Sorry- damn this hurts," Yoongi grunted.

"Yeah well, no shit Sherlock." Jimin glared at the older male.

"Shut up midget and I know somewhere to hid she can help us," Yoongi mumbles and starts to lean on Jimin as they hold him up. Heading to a door, the oldest unwrapped his arm from Jihoon's neck and knock some sort of secret way.

After a couple of seconds, the door opened and a very beautiful woman opened it, she first had a smile on her face until she saw Yoongi.

"What happened?" The woman asked harshly.

"A-Aunt Hwasa?... H-How?" Jihoon looks shocked at the woman as she took Yoongi away from Jimin's grasp.

"I will tell you in a second and hello I am Ahn Hyejin, but please call me Hwasa. I am Yoongi and Jihoon's Aunt, on the mother's side, and you must be the one and only Park Jimin. My you are just a breathtaking thing, so glad that my nephew has good taste in men." Hwasa smiled shaking Jimins hand.