Suits, Cameras & Guns

"So everyone knows the plan? Just in case I will go over it again. Monsta X, Blackpink, Got7, and SHINee will go to Xiumin and get the weapons he finished. Remember the weapon turns air into sleeping gas." Shownu says. "Jooheon made the armor that can stop a bullet from hitting you so no one is leaving without it on."

"Okay, remember which side you're taking." Jimin reminds and then sighs.

"Hey, you okay? You know we can do this another time, we will understand." Rose whispered by the door.

"No Rose we have to do this. Hyunseung and a bit of Jay have brought so much misery to all of us. We have to take care of them but thank you for worrying." Jimin smiles at her.

"No problem and don't stress too much we will get them!" Rose said and left with Jimin following to where everyone was getting suited up.

Yoongi was quick to spot his fiancé looking sad, most likely nervous, and possibly mad so he ran up to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips making Jimins frown turn into the beautiful eye smile that everyone loves.

"There is that smile! Now let's get you dressed," Yoongi grins pushing Jimin to Jooheon who had already the smallest suit in hand.

"Fine." The younger pouted.

"Finally! Okay so put this disk on your back and the suit will scan your body so it will fit your body perfectly."

(A/n: it is like the neckless in Black Panther that T'Challa has but it is a disk-shaped device that sticks to your back (like Tron) and it has the suit inside it (sorry if that doesn't make sense))

Jimin put the device on his back and waited for about a couple of seconds before a black metallic suit covers his body.

(A/n: it looks like this but fits all the males perfectly and for the females (Blackpink and Twice) it fits there body and chest perfectly)

"Wow, this is so cool!" Jimin said fanboying. "You are awesome."

"Yeah, now go get your weapons." Jooheon laughs with a small blush on his face.

"Fine, but I am still kind of like your boss." Jimin raised a finger at him and went to get some guns of all sizes, extra ammo, knives, swords like everyone else.

As soon as they were completely loaded they went over the plan once more until it was fully memorized before going to their team's vehicle and left.

~•~•~

"BTS to everyone, are you position?" Jimin whispers.

"Blackpink to BTS we are on the south side," Rose replied and then slapped Lisa who was playing with Jisoos hair.