Blowing Buildings Up

Jimin woke up with a killer headache, groaning softly as he sat up to see he was still in the building, with his good friend laying next to him.

"S.Coups, S.Coups, S.COUPS!" Jimin yelled making the man immediately sit up.

"What the hell? Wait for it? Shit." S.Coups cursed putting a hand on his head. "Oh, shit, fuck me right in my head."

"Yeah, same." Jimin looked around more. "They cleaned everything up." He stated. "We should probably check the place out, and then leave quickly, we probably don't know when something could go off," he stood up and walked off, the younger going in the other direction.

Jimin found a hidden room with cameras placed around two empty chairs that had some blood spots on it, with a note on one.

Jimin walked over and grabbed it.

'Dear Mr. Park or Mr. Choi,
Well hello to whichever one of you little shits read this note. It was fun to watch you guys fight. I have to admit, it was very entertaining, watching my boys scream when you ladies got hit.

But now I will tell you exactly what to do now. You will go back to your house and leave us alone since you've proven your love for my sons. I have to see if my oldest can live up to being Trouble Maker's leader and Jihoon can live his life, all without me. I will disappear, but I will come back when you least expect it. Have a horrible day.
(P.S better hurry up and leave, the building will explode after you read this note)

- Hyunseung'

"Shit," Jimin growled and ran out of the room with the note in hand searching for S.Coups who was waiting for him.

"He-" Jimin cut him off.

"We need to go, this places about the explore," Jimin said out of breath and started dragging him out, running quickly until the big boom.

"Fuck," S

"Fuck," S.Coups growled making Jimin look over at him.

"Oh, shit don't move. SHIT." Jimin eyes widened in shock at the large piece of glass lodged in his stomach.

"Fuck this hurts." S.Coups groans, reaching into his pocket where his eyes went wide eyes.

"What is it?"

"They didn't search me, I still have my phone, fucking idiots!" S.Coups cheered happily.

"Nice, give it," Jimin demanded.

"Ugg fine".

"Good boy," Jimin smirked.

"Shut the fuck up midget."

"You will regret that later, but right now we need to get to my house and get you to Wendy," Jimin said calling his house number.