Today We Fight (pt 3)

While they were all talking the doorbell echoed through the house suddenly. Namjoon was the one to get up and open the door but almost passed out at the sight.

Super Junior standing there all wet from the rain with Heechul was standing in front of them with Jimin completely limp in his arms dripping with water and blood.

Namjoon burst out bawling but lets Super Junior walk in, everyone freezing when they saw the leader and best friend not moving in Heechuls arms.

Everyone on the verge of tears or is was already crying, the nurses quickly left Jihoon and Yoongi, instantly going to Heechul and make him follow them to the house's infirmary.

"L-Leeteuk w-w-what ha-happened?" Lisa asks, crying into Jisoo's shoulder.

"Well.. we kept our distance away from him like Namjoon asked us, and watched Jimin fight off like 3 or more dozen ground agents. Jimin fucking missed one of the hits to his face and that's when he started losing, especially as he started to get tired. Once we saw this we quickly started to get over there but as we turned the last corner. We saw Jimin being held by some of the members and Hyunseung in front of him with a gun." Leeteuk looked at Yoongi and Jihoon.

"We ran as fast as we cool, shooting at them but Hyunseung had already shot Jimin multiple times and the members threw him into the ocean before we made it there and they all disappeared. Since Heechul and Yesung are our best swimmers they jumped into the ocean and tried as hard as they could to reach him, finally, when they pulled him out he was pale and not breathing. Siwon started to do CPR, which stabilized him a bit until it stopped working and by that time we were already here-" Leeteuk stopped tearing up, heartbroken with everyone else.

Jin stood up, helping his boyfriend too, and watched as he went over to Yoongi who was still in shock and when the younger hugged him, Yoongi broke down into tears.

They stayed like that for a bit more.

"O-Okay," Hoseok gulps, "everyone can stay the night. The couples can stay in one room and the ones that aren't well you still need to sleep with someone. I will let you guys figure out who you will stay with and once you get your decision the maids can take you to your room." The man sighs hugging Yoongi and pulled Ravi into his room and so on and so forth.

"Hey, Yoongi you need some sleep. Do you want to sleep in Jimins room?" Jin asks as Namjoon picked him up after Jihoon hugged his brother. Yoongi lip trembles as they walk to Jimins room.

"Goodnight Yoongi." Namjoon mumbles, laying the doctor down.

"G-Goodn-night J-Joonie," Yoongi whispers making Namjoon smile, slightly and leave, the doctor falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was literally on the verge of crying while writing this.

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!!
HE IS OUR HOPE!!!!!!!

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!!HE IS OUR HOPE!!!!!!!

YOU'RE OUR HOPE!WE ARE YOUR HOPE!!WE LOVE YOU JHOPE!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓💗💘💘💗💓❤️💓💖❤️💓💗💘💝

YOU'RE OUR HOPE!
WE ARE YOUR HOPE!!
WE LOVE YOU JHOPE!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓💗💘💘💗💓❤️💓💖❤️💓💗💘💝