Prologue

Louis Tomlinson has tattoos covering his arms. His hair, has a red tint to it, due to him dying it many times. He's not noticed at home. His parents call him a 'disappointment'. When he is just misunderstood. He looks like a jerk, but he is actually a good person. No one sees that. Louis doesn't have many friends. Only a few, such as, Zayn, and Josh. Ya, he thinks they are good friends, but all they talk about is girls, and Louis is gay. In the closet, but still gay. He feels as if he comes out, then his parents might disown him. People think it's great, to get to do what ever you want. It's not. He wants to be noticed for once. Lottie gets all the attention. His mom comments on all her pictures, and doesn't even notice Louis'. He wants to be a photographer, it's like his passion. If only he was noticed for once. Ya, Louis is going through Depression, but he has not cut, or starved himself. Well, not yet. It might make him a bigger disappointment to his family. Will he ever be happy again?

____

Harry Styles, is gay and proud. He is always happy. Also can't wait to start high school, where he can express himself. He wears flower crowns everyday. Him and his mom make them. His family isn't doing well with money. Robin left them, and took all the money, leaving the car. How thoughtful. Harry works at a bakery, Gemma, works at a restaurant, and their mother is a lawyer. You may think that would get her a lot of money, but she failed almost all her cases, so she barely gets chosen. Harry, has his own room, painted a light blue. He has a queen size bed, with a white duvet, and white pillows as well. His dresser, is stained dark wood. Harry, is very clean. He needs to have things spotless anywhere, even if it involves cleaning his best friend, Nialls house. Niall is Harry's only friend. He thought he was different, and decided to talk to him. No, Harry doesn't dress like a girl, he wears tight blue, and black skinny jeans, and color t-shirts and v-necks, such as red, green, blue, and sometimes white. He's not into wearing much black. He has never had a boyfriend, but has had crushes before. All he wants is to be loved, by another boy. Will Harry find love this year?