Chapter 8

Harold's POV :)

I woke up that morning with Louis in my arms. He looks adorable. His head is on my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist, his eyes fluttered shut. He's beautiful. I carefully unwrapped his arms from my waist and headed out of the room. I walked into my bedroom, and looked around. The paint dried by now. I took the plastic wrap off of everything, and cleaned up the paint cans. I went into the living room and grabbed my boxes, placing my clothes in the closet, which is a walk in closet. There were cubbies in the closet, many of them. So I placed each flower crown in one cubby. Once I finished the closet, I headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my special shampoo, and conditioner, and razors of course. I placed them on the built in shelves in the shower, and put my hand soap on the sink. I then placed all my lavender spray bottles on the shelves above the toilet. Soon, I headed to my room itself. By now, all the plastic is gone. The bed that was previously in here is gone as well. I don't know who slept on it. I put my mattress, on the bed frame that was already here, and started making my bed. My dresser is gone, so I used the one that's already here, and placed my pajamas and boxers in there. After that, I put my laptop on the desk. Once my room was set up, I swept the floor and sprayed it down. I took a step back admiring my work. It only took around an hour and a half. "Wow." I hear a voice behind me. I jumped a bit, and turned around to see Louis. "Oh, hey." I said. He just chuckled at me. He walked in, completely topless, and sat on the bed. "Please do come in." I said sarcastically. A blush met his cheeks and he smiled, "sorry." He's so adorable. "So do you have plans today." He asked me. I nodded my head. "I was gonna hang out with Niall." I told him. The smile on his face disappeared. "Oh." He tells me. He got up and as he was walking away, I stopped him, by grabbing his arm. "I could reschedule." I told him. I saw his eyes light up instantly. "Really? You don't have to." He said. I shook my head. "Don't worry. Niall will be fine. Plus your more fun." I told him. A blush crept back on his face. "Really? Niall is your best friend." He told me. "Well, he is worried about collage for some reason, and you get me." I told him, causing him to turn a deeper shade of red. "Okay." He said.

~

Later on, me and Louis left the house, and went to a pizza parlor. "OH GAMES!" I yelled a bit too excited. Louis just smiled at me. I instantly headed toward the games. "GO GET COINS!" I yelled. He rushed over to the counter and came back with what looks like 50 coins. "What game?" He asked. I scoffed. "All of them." I stated. He just smiled. We played racing games, shooting games, air hokey, basketball, then we ate. "Photo booth?" I asked. He just nodded his head. We put our pizza down and rushed to the photo booth. I may or may not have pushed a girl out of the way, so we could get in there first. The first picture, both our tongues were out. The second picture was the duck face. We ended up smiling and looking at each other and that was the third picture. The last one, was where I kissed his cheek and he smiled, with a blush on his face. Two things came out. And I kept one and so did Louis. We are so cute togeth- what? No. Friends. We need to stay friends. But he's so cute, and adorable! I may have a little crush on the lad. But he can't know. It will ruin everything! He wouldn't want to be my friend. He can't know I like him. He won't know. "Harry, you alright? It's getting late we should go home" he said. I nodded in response. He called it home for the first time.

___

Not a date. I have their first date planned out. It may or may not be coming soon! I love you

Comment and vote, it would mean a lot!

-Amber xx