Chapter 2

I have the first day of school tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. I feel as if, I go to school it would be filled with misery, and heart break. I printed out the picture of the boy, with the scenery behind him. It's truly beautiful. He's beautiful. What am I saying? I don't even know him. But his smile is perfect. It's wide, and fits his face. His teeth are perfectly straight, and his lips are pink and plump. Aside the smile, there are dimples, next to it. They are deep, and they seem to fit him. He wore a pink flower crown, and it looked adorable, in those chocolaty curls. They were long, and looked good on him. He wore, dark blue skinny jeans, and they looked like they were suffocating him. He was wearing a red shirt as well. He seems to be a flamboyant character. It's not everyday, you see a boy, with that smile, that hair, a flower crown, wearing bright colors, and picking flowers at sunset, as wind blows his locks back. It's beautiful. I went back there again, hoping I'll see this boy again. He's no where to be seen. As I began to walk away, I see a boy, with a flower crown, prance up the hill, with a wooded basket in his hands, giggling. It's him. I rush back up the hill, looking at this view once more. He finally reaches the top, and sees me, he smiles. I will never forget that smile. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. "Hi." He calls out. His voice is lower than I thought, it made me feel like I have a baby voice. I smiled at him and said, "hi." I saw a blush form on his face and it was adorable. "I saw you the other day." He tells me. I nodded my head in response. "You took a picture." He states. I nodded my head, feeling my hands getting clammy. He nods and smiles again. He walked over to me. "Can I see them?" He asked. He is stunning up close. I nodded and pulled out my phone. "Here." I said smoothly. I think he would make a great friend. He glanced at it and smiled. "That looks great." He says looking down at me smiling, considering he is taller. "Can I send this to myself?" He asks. I hand him my phone, and nodded. I saw him type in his number and send it. But he deleted it from my phone after, considering we don't know each other. "Thanks mate!" He tells me cheerfully. I nodded in response, as he skipped away, picking more flowers. I decided to go home. I do have school tomorrow. I just want to stay here, with the boy with the flower crown.

______

Sorry for the short chapters!

-Amber x