Chapter 18

(I have loved you since we were 18!) sorry I had to!

Louis POV

I instantly ran back home. I didn't bother taking the car, I needed to find Harry. I need to explain! He thinks I'm an awful person, he saw Eleanor yell at me, and saw her run away in tears. Because of me, Eleanor's life is ruined, I broke Michael too. Nothing was thought threw, I just thought of myself, and Harry. I finally reached the house completely out of breath, and I got a text message from Harry.
Harry: Louis, I love you. I really do, but what you did ruined multiple peoples lives, and, I don't want to be involved with someone like that. I'm not home, at all. That isn't home Louis. I'm not saying where I'm going, tell my mom I'll be alright. And I won't have my phone, so come to my old house, and get it. I don't want some creep to get it you know? Louis, I do love you, so much. And I never loved anyone before. But ever since we dated it's just been drama, and I can't live with that, if this is love then I don't want it. Goodbye Louis.

Louis: where is your house?

Harry: way to ruin the dramatic moment. Just like ask my mom! JESUS! BYEE!

Louis: I love you.

He broke up with me. I instantly ran into the house, and into Harry's room, all the flower crowns were gone except the one I made for him. I grabbed the flower crown, and put it on my head, it was a little big, but I could manage. There was a note under it saying "give this to Louis." How fast does he write?

"Louis, I know you probably went into my room, and into the closet, just to see if I'm here. I don't know when or if I'm coming back, the rest of my clothes are under my bed. I couldn't put it all in a back pack. I left the flower crown you made. I just want to forget about things, forget about us. And you should do the same thing too. I love you Louis, I always have since the moment I saw you taking a picture of me at the field. It's been our spot for a long time. It's where we first met, and where you first asked me out, singing Never Stop. We've had crazy times as well, like when you saw the box of condoms and I heard you in the bathroom.. Yeah. Anyways, we need to forget it all. We need to start fresh. I love you.
-Harry xx"

I was crying, I knew I was crying since I read my name. I ran to Harry mum, Anne, she looked worried. "Wheres Harry?" She asked sweetly. "I don't have time! Wheres your old house!" I asked eagerly. "It's around the corner, the small brick house, and it has a green door." She told me. I ran out of the house, but I couldn't use my car, considering it's still at the carnival. I ran to the house, trying to track it down. I soon came across a little brick house, which had light green door. It's the only brick house on the street, so this must be it. I walked into the house, which was unlocked. Trying to find my way around, I saw a door open down a narrow hallway, there was a light blue room. It must be his. I walked into the small room, seeing an iPhone4s. It's his. I picked it up, and unlocked it, he got rid of his password. I went through his messages, Niall talked about me quite a bit. Nothing good was said. I then when on notes, there was tons! I started from the first one
"I went to the flower field again today, but there was a boy, he took a picture of me. I wanted to say something but I was too scared."
"He was at the field again, so I got the courage to talk to him! The pictures he took of me are amazing!"
"OMG! I have a class with him! But he seems annoyed! But, hopefully we can be friends!"
"He talked to me! Again! He's so perfect! He makes me feel happy! He's all I can think about!"
"He helped me today! He helped me! He brought me to his house!! My mom was there too... I did clean is room!"
"We lost our house. I can't believe it. But I am moving in with Louis! 😍"
"He's so sweet!"
"OMG! I HAVENT WRITTEN STUFF IN A WHILE BUT LOUIS ASKED ME OUT!!"
"He's my boyfriend!"
"NIALL IS BEING A DICK AND TALKING ABOUT LOUIS!"
"Should I have sex with him?"
"Nah, never mind!"
"I haven't written in this in a while. People aren't who you think they are. Bye."

"People aren't who they say they say they are." What does that mean? He's talking about me isn't he? I've ruined everything. I got up from the ground, but I then heard the door slam. I heard the clicking of a gun, "WHOS IN HERE? I SAW YOU! YOUR NOT ALLOWED! IF I FIND YOU, YOULL GET SHOT AND GO TO JAIL!"