Chapter 6

"Please! Just leave me alone! I didn't do anything wrong!" I heard Harry plead. I ran over to him, "Liam! What the fuck are you doing!" I shouted, as he kicked Harry in the stomach. He stopped for a moment and smirked at me. "Aye! Tomlinson! Wanna take a hit?" He asked. Me and Liam use to be best mates, till, he started to bully people, we grew apart. I just avoided him. "Yeah." I said. I looked down at Harry, who was terrified. I smiled at him. Raising my fist up in the air, I turned around quickly and punched Liam in the nose. "Leave him the fuck alone." I told him in a stern voice. I let and arm down, offering to help Harry up, who was crying. He took my hand, and stood up. I could tell he was about to break down, so I pulled him into the boys bathroom, and gave him a hug. He began sobbing into my neck. "It's okay Harry." I told him. "Thank you." He told me. I nodded in response, "I help you out you help me out, remember?" I told him, he smiled down at his shoes. "Yeah." He told me, showing off his dimples. "Let's go home yeah?" I asked. He looked up at me, and I whipped the last tear that came rolling down his cheek away. "Yeah." He said. We both exited the school, and into my jeep. The car ride was quiet. A bit awkward as well. "You didn't have to help me." Harry spoke up. I shook my head. "You did nothing wrong, I wasn't gonna let Liam hurt you!" I told him. I have this protection over him. I looked over at him, and he was blushing. It made me smile, it's cool that I have this affect over him. "Niall told me you'd be a dick." He told me. "But, your not. He must have been intimidated by the tattoos.." He trailed off.. "Which I find cool by the way. Just putting that out there." I laughed in response. Once we pulled up to my house, Harry's mouth dropped. "It's big, but it's not home to me. It doesn't feel like it." I told him. He nodded in response. "You could get your own place, make it home." He suggested. "I'm only seventeen." I stated. We walked into this house, and into the kitchen. "Mom?" Harry asked. "Harry! Baby! What are you doing here! What happened?" She asked worried. "I got hurt in wood shop, and they suggested I go home, Louis brought me here. What are you doing here?" He asked. Why did he lie to his mom? "Mrs.Tomlinson, has a case for me." She said. "And I need to talk to you later honey." She told him. He nodded in response. I led Harry to my room. "Now this is home to me." I told him. Why walls are a light gray, and my bed set is red. I have a mini fridge in the corner, and my own bathroom. I have a closet, and it's quite big, also a desk, with a laptop on it. "Your room is huge!" Harry states. But he fringes. "Sorry it's such a mess." I told him. He instantly walked over and picked up clothes smelling them, and putting them in the laundry basket. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm cleaning! I hate messes!" He told me. I sat on my bed, but he pushed me off, and made my bed for me. "Now you can sit there." He says. I watch as he walks around, picking stuff up, and throwing things away. About thirty minutes later, my room was spotless. "Do you have air freshener?" He asked. I pointed to the desk, and he looks disgusted by the smell. "Your lucky I keep air freshener in my backpack!" He tells me. He pulled out, a purple can, and sprayed it around the room. My room now smells like lilac. "There." He says, and plops on my bed. "Why?" I asked, very amused. "A real man, will keep lilac air freshener in is bag." He states, and we both bursted out in hysterics. That night we fooled around, watched a movie, and are food. But his mom came up, and told him they needed to talk. "Okay. Bye Louis!" He told me. "Bye, Harry." I told him. I don't know why, but I can just be myself around him. It's weird.

Harry's POV

"Harry, come here for a moment." My mom tells me, pulling me into the Tomlinson living room. "Mum, I thought we were leaving." I told her. She nodded. "Honey. We lost the house, we have to move out, this week." She told me. "Where will we stay?" I asked. "Well, Mrs.Tomlinson, is nice enough to let us stay here."