Chapter 4

HARRYS POV

I went back home after today, happy as ever. For some reason, I can't get Louis out of my mind. Crazy right? How can a senior like a freshman? I've been skipping the whole way home, but my back is in a bit of pain ever since someone pushes me against a locker. Once I reached my house I called out for my mom. "Mum. I'm home!" She ran into the hallway, where our entry is, and hugs me, but I winced in pain. "Honey, what's wrong?" She asked in a worried tone. I'm really close with my mum. I tell her anything and everything, to be honest. "Uh, I fell, on my way home." I lied. I do tell her everything, except for the fact I get bullied. "Oh honey, your so clumsy." She laughed. I faked a laugh back. She got me some ice, and I headed up to my room. Once I walked in, I saw everything was a mess. "MOM!" I screamed. She rushed in and gave me an apologetic look. "Gemma, kinda needed jeans, and you are around the same size, so I had to pull things apart, to find your light blue jeans." She told me. This makes me furious! She treats me like a girl! I hate it. "I'm a boy. Stop treating me like a girl, and just get out." I told her. She knows I hate messes, and the fact she would make one in my room is awful. She walked out of my room in shame. I plugged in my phone, to a speaker and played 'Never Stop' by the safteysuit but it's the wedding version. It's so much better to me.

This is my love song to you

Let every women know I'm yours

So you can fall asleep each night

Babe, and know I'm dreaming of you more

Your always hoping that we'd make it

You always want to keep my gaze

But your the only one I see love

And that's the one thing that won't change

I will never stop trying

I will never stop watching as you leave

I will never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

Some how, this song reminds me of Louis. I get butterflies when I see him. I remember seeing him, at the field holding and pointing his camera at me. So I posed for him. I looked down, acting like I was picking a flower, down on a knee, smiling. I decided to go back there tonight. Hopefully Louis will be there.

~

Later that night, I walked to the field, with my basket. Once I got there, I saw a familiar face, sitting, on the grass. I walked over to Louis, butterflies already in my stomach, and sat down next to him. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Louis!" I exclaimed. He just looked down. I could sense sadness in him. He looks as if he's suffering. You can see it in his eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked, a bit worried. I want to help him. He makes me happy. He just put his head down and shook it. I saw a tear fall down his cheek, so I lifted his chin, and whipped it away with my thumb. "Don't cry." I told him. He nodded his head. "It doesn't even matter. You wouldn't care." He told me. I smirked at him and said, "Try me." He looked up at me and smiled. That night, Louis told me about what happened with his family, and that he doesn't feel loved. I know he didn't tell me everything, but, he just needed someone there to listen. I want to be that person. A few tears fallen down his face, and a few laughs and giggles came out of his mouth. Later on, we just sat there, no speaking, just science. Looking at the scenery. I understand why he takes pictures here. "It's beautiful." I speak up. He looks at me, and happiness flowed through his eyes. "I know, I take pictures here everyday, it's beautiful. I-I've always wanted to be a photographer." He says, looking down at his lap, smiling to himself. "Why don't you?" I asked. I've only seen a few of his photos, and they were great. "I don't know. It doesn't seem that easy. I'm not that good." I scoffed at what he said."that's a lie. I've only seen, a few of your photos and they are the best I've seen!" I exclaimed. He laughed at what I said. He shrugged, "maybe." He told me. I smiled at him. "So, what is it you want to do, you know, as a career?" He asked me. I've never put much thought into that. I pondered for a moment, then I finally knew what to say "I don't really know yet, but I do love to sing, although, my stage is my shower to be honest." I laughed to myself. He smiled at me. "You help me out, I'll help you out." He told me. I smiled at him and nodded. "Defiantly." I told him.

_____

-Amber x