Chapter 12: goodbye.

I was still in the hospital. My mom is staring at me, and glaring at Harry. "So I'll get the doctor." He said, as he walked past my mom. "Louis." She said in a stern voice. "Look who's actually talking to her son." I fired back. "Why did Harry kiss you." She asked, in a low dull tone. I shrugged. "Why not." I said. I'm scared to tell her. "Louis William Tomlinson. Tell me now." She said, in a harsh tone. "We, well he, is kinda my boyfriend.. Not official yet." I told her, feeling my cheeks heat up. She winced at my words. "Break up with him." She told me. I shook my head. "What! No he was there when you weren't!" I yelled. "Louis. I don't approve. Break up with him, or I'll kick him, Anne, and Gemma out of the house, and same to you. I'll cut off your credit card, give you the bill, cut your phone network off, and have your grandfather fire you." She shot back. "What! ALL BECAUSE IM GAY!" I screamed. She instantly slapped me in the face. "Do it or they all suffer." She told me, and walked out of the room. I really like Harry, and I care about him and his family. It would be best if I break up with him. It will keep us both safe. The doctor came in and told me I can leave tonight, considering none of my injuries are serious. Harry brought me clothes, and pecked my lips. I'm going to miss those lips. Harry thought it would be a good idea to drive us home. Not quite. He's only fifteen, so he has no idea what he's doing. I pulled the car over by reaching for the steering wheel. "Get out." I said. He got out and I got in the drivers seat. I patted my lap, and he sat on it. He controlled the steering wheel, as I did the gas. I held onto his hands so we don't crash into anything. "I thought you were gonna leave me, and like break up with me for a second. That would be bad. I dont know what id do without you." He tells me. I feel the guilt build up inside. "Ya, same." I said. Once we pulled up to the house, I stepped in. My mom is looking at us, and I nodded to her. I had Harry go to my room, and I kissed him first. Moving our lips together. They fit perfectly. "Louis. What's this for?" He asked. "Shh." I said and pressed our lips together once more, but he pulled apart. "Louis!" He said. "I was stalling. I don't want to do this." I told him. He gave me a strange look. "What? Your worrying me." He said. That's when I broke down into tears. "I can't do this." I said. He rubbed my back, but I pulled away. "Harry, we need to break up." I rushed out. And the tears came harder. "Wha- why?" He asked. I shook my head. "I can't tell you." I told him. His eyes were watery, and I wanted to hug him so bad, but I can't in this situation. "If that's what you want." He said, as tears rolled down his face. He got up, and walked out, he looked at me once more, but more tears rolled down his cheeks so he ran out. I heard is door slam, and sobs escape from his room. That's the thing. It's not what I want Harry. It's not.