Chapter 15

Louis POV

once I was done talking to Eleanor, I ran to Harry's room. "WE CAN DATE DONT WORRY I HAVE IT PLANNED OUT!" I told him. He squealed in excitement, and opened up his arms. I ran and leaped on to him. He caught me, holding me up by my bum, and my legs, wrapped around his waist and arms wrapped around his neck. I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thank god." He said sighing. He threw me on his bed, and I just layed there. Considering it's only ten in the morning, I got under the duvet, and decided I could use a nap. "Come cuddle! I haven't had a good sleep in a while!" I told Harry. He ran over and slipped under the duvet as well. He wrapped his arms protectively around me, and I laid my head on his chest. "I've missed cuddling with you." He tells me. Soon, Harry drifted to sleep. Just before I was about to fall asleep I whispered "I love you." Hopefully I will gain the courage to tell him in person.

-

Later on, I woke up, but no arms were wrapped around me. Only me on the bed. "Harry?" I called out. He comes out of his closet, with nothing but a towel on. "W-What are you wearing t-there?" I asked him. He giggled. "I took a shower. Duh!" He tells me. "O-Oh..." I said. I've never seen him like this before, water dripping down his face, nothing but a towel on, wet hair. JESUS! I need to stop thinking. "You alright there?" He asks. I nodded hesitantly. He walked over, bent down, and placed a kiss on my lips. "I'm gonna go get dressed." He whispered in my ear. Once he went back to his closet, I ran out and into my bedroom. I never realized how seductive Harry could be. I whipped my forehead, realizing I was sweating. I looked down... Realizing Harry just gave me a boner....

HARRYS POV

I got dressed, wearing a blue top, black skinny jeans, and a blue flower crown. Of course I blow dried my hair, before putting on the flower crown. I came back out, and Louis was no where to be seen. I went into his room, but he wasn't there either. I knocked on his bathroom door, hearing moaning. Oh god. "L-Lou?" I called out. "Hang on Harry." I heard him say. I ran out the room in shock. I can't even believe what I just heard. I waited in my room, and a knock on my door, appeared. When I opened it I saw my mom. "I'm glad your wearing your crowns again." She tells me. I nodded. "Honey, I think you've been having nightmares, last night you were moaning, and whining in your sleep." I stood still. I have been having nightmares, but she said moaning Louis was moaning. Oh god. "I'm fine mum." I told her, she got the hint of my annoyance and left. Another knock was heard on my door, I opened it seeing Gemma. "Harry, I have something for you. Since your dating Louis, yes I know it's so obvious, I got you this." She pulled out a box of condoms. "Oh my god Gemma! Stop!" I yelled. I've been feeling pressured to have sex lately, but I'm not ready. I'm scared. "What? You are getting older, you'll experience new things. Have you, uh, touched yourself before." I began to flip out. "NO NOW GET OUT!" I screamed. She threw the box on to my bed, and Louis walks in as I pick it up. "Oh, uh." He says. I shook my head. "Gemma got then, she's being annoying as fuck." I told him. Louis laughed. "It's okay, no need for excuses, I mean if you want to." He tells me. I shook my head. "Lou, I'm not ready!" I told him. A look of disappointment was on his face. "Sorry, I won't pressure you. When your ready maybe." He told me. I nodded. These conversations are really awkward to me. "Uh, Lou, what were you doing in the bathroom?" I asked. A blush formed on his face. "Uh.." He said. "No! I'm the worst boyfriend ever! I practically torture you!" I told him. He shook his head. "No, it's fine! I'll wait for you." He told me. I nodded my head. "Thank you." I told him, as I hugged him. "Anything for you." He told me, and I smiled.

____

My mom kept walking in as I wrote this. I don't even know. When smut happens I won't be writing it, my cousin @ashtoninwonderland will write it..

-Amber xx