Chapter 10: THE DATE

Today is the day, Louis is going to take me out on a date. So much could happen tonight! I could get my first kiss, I could fall in love, I could lose my virginity. I might get my first boyfriend. He asked me out. It was so Perfect! He sang me my favorite song, and literally made me cry! He's so perfect to me. I don't know what to wear though. "Hey Lou? What should I wear?" I asked. "Dress normal." He shouted back. No. That means nothing fancy. He asked me out great, but he's going to take me out on an awful date?

~

Later on, I decided what to wear. I'm wearing my pink v-neck, skinny jeans and a pink flower crown that Louis made. "You ready to go?" Louis asked walking into my room."ya." I told him. I reached for his hand, but he pulled away. "Not yet. My mom, she doesn't know." He told me. What if he never comes out? That wouldn't work out at all. Once we got out of the house and into Louis jeep, he entwined our fingers. "I can't wait!" I said. He just giggled. The car ride was silent, but I didn't care. This is my first date! Once we reached our destination, Louis and I hoped out of the car. We instantly linked our hands together, they fit together perfectly. He brought me to a lake house, and we sat on a picnic blanket on the dock. It was nice. Not what I expected my first date to be, but nice. Then this happened. "Let's go." He said. He pulled me to a paddle boat, and sat across from me. We paddled to the middle of the lake. He set this up. There was lights hanging everywhere. It was truly beautiful. "This is all for me?" I asked him. He nodded his head. He stopped paddling and grabbed both sides of the boat, and he leaned in. This is what I've been waiting for. This is the perfect moment. He's going to kiss me, so I leaned in as well. But he tipped the boat over on purpose, before our lips connected. Once I reached the top, I looked at him. He dunked me underwater, and I came up, playfully splashing him. "Why did you do that? My flower crown is ruined." I told him. "Why? What did you expect?" He asked me. Is he clueless? "Well I was hoping-" I was cut off when his lips smashed into mine. I instantly kissed back, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He tugged on my hair, causing me to moan. Our lips moved in sync, it was perfect. Once we pulled apart, he smirked at me "is that what you were expecting?" He asked. I shook my head, "no, that was better." I told him. He pecked my lips once more, and we got back onto the boat. It was a challenge. I had my first kiss tonight. "Louis, you didn't have to do any of this." I told him. He shrugged it off. "It's worth it. Your perfect to me Haz. You listened to my problems. Did nothing but listen. You were always here for me. You told me it would be okay. And things are okay, when I'm with you. I wish I realized sooner. This was all worth it. You stand out to me. I love your smile, your flower crowns, your outfits, the way you are so clean. I love that you carry around a bottle of air freshener. I love how you always have to match, also, how your so neat. I love how when you first came over my house, you cleaned my room. I love that you live in my house. And I love that I was your first kiss, and you were mine." He told me. I didn't even realize I was crying. "Thank you." I said. I instantly wrapped my arms around the lad, and he stroked my hair. "Your perfect to me." He said. He whispered one more time saying , "Perfect."

_____

This was edited, I like it a lot better than before. It sucked ass before to be honest..

THIS IS DEDICATED TO inmichaelshairdye, she's my cousin/ boo, and I love her! You should follow her maybe? LOVE YOU TERESSA!

Vote/ comment, it means a lot! <3

- Amber xx