Chapter 9

Today, Niall came over to hang out with Harry. I'm not to fond of Niall, he judged me without even knowing who I actually am. All I can hear is Harry and Niall laughing. That's it. They've been in the kitchen multiple times as well. They've completely left me out. So, I might as well eavesdrop. I put my ear against the door and listened. "I just don't want you to get hurt." I heard a thick Irish accent say. "I won't. Louis is really sweet." Harry told him. I smiled to myself. They are talking about me. "But, he seems like a doosh. It's most likely an act. He's straight Harry. He's made that clear. He hangs out with man whores, and he has an awful image. Yes he's smart, but he will stab you in the back." I heard Niall tell Harry. That's when I stopped listening. I rushed to my room, realizing I was crying. I then heard a door slam, and another one after it. Then there was a knock on my door. Harry poked his head in, asking to come in. I nodded. I was still crying, the tears just kept streaming down my face. Harry didn't ask why, he just rushed over and pulled me in for a hug. He stroked my hair, and comforted me. "Don't worry. It will be okay." He told me. "I'll help you through this." He said. That's when the tears stopped. I looked up at him and smiled. Then, it was him who had a frown on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Me and Niall got into a fight." He said. I looked down. It must have been over me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged the boy. "Don't worry. I'm here. I'll always be here for you. I'll wipe away your tears. Don't worry boo." I said. Boo just slipped off my tongue. "Boo?" He asked. I felt my cheeks heat up. "It felt right." I said. He just smiled. We laid on my bed, just talking and laughing. This is the way it's suppose to be. Me and Harry. Not Harry and fucking Niall. "Thank you Louis" Harry told me. I gave him a questioning look. "For what?" I asked. "For being there for me." He told me. I just hugged him once more. But instead of breaking apart, we just laid there, cuddling. The way it's meant to be. That's when I realized, I like Harry.

__

(Few days later)

Me and Harry have been hanging out all day. I love hanging out with him. He makes me feel special. I've decided I'm going to ask him out, but it has to be special. It has to be. He told me his favorite song. I have it all planned out. I went to the flower field a head of time and put my guitar there. This will be perfect. I placed a picnic blanket there, and a basket with food. Once I got home, it was 5:00 the sky is getting darker and is a orangey pink. "HARRY LETS GO NOW!" I yelled. I pulled him to my car, and we drove to the field. "What are you doing? I didn't bring my basket." He said. I shook my head and pulled him out the car. Once we were there, he gasped at the picnic blanket, and basket. "Sit." I said. We spent a half hour, eating and talking. Now, it's time. "One more thing." I said. I got up, and grabbed the guitar. And I began to play.

"This is my love song to you. Let every women know I'm yours

So you can fall asleep each night babe

And know I'm dreaming of you more

Your always hoping that we'd make it

You always want to keep my gaze.

But your the only one I see love

And that's the one thing that won't change

I will never stop trying

I will never stop watching as you leave

I will never stop Losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

And I will never stop holding your hand.

I will never stop opening your door

I will never stop choosing you babe.

I will never get use to you."

At this point Harry's eyes were tearing up. But I didn't stop.

"I wrote this love song to you

It's not a momentary faze

Your are my life and I don't deserve you

But you love me just the same

And as the mirror says we're older

I want to look the other way

You are my life my love my only and that's the one thing that won't change

I will never stop trying

I will never stop watching as you leave

I will never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

And I will never stop holding your hand

I will never stop opening your door

I will never stop choosing you babe

I will never get use to you

You still get my heart racing

You still get my heart racing for you

Still get my heart racing

You still get my heart racing for you

I will never stop trying

I will never stop watching as you leave

I will never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

And I will never stop holding your hand

I will never stop opening your door

I will never stop choosing you babe.

I will never get use to you."

I then looked up at Harry, who had tears streaming down his face. "Louis, what's all this for?" He asked so sweetly. I smiled to myself. "Harry Edward Styles" I started "how do you know my middle name?" He interrupted. "Would you shut up. Anyways, Harry Edward Styles, will you go on a date with me?" I asked. His eyes teared up once more. "Yes! This was all for you to ask me out?" He asked. I nodded in response. He ran to me, and wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around his waist putting my head in his neck. "I thought you'd never ask." He said.

____

Sorry I used a lot of lyrics.

Song; never stop by the safetysuit I like the wedding version better, it's the one Louis sang and Harry listens to.

-Amber xx