Chapter 14

Louis POV

I missed Harry. I didn't care what my mom thought anymore. I need him. I've been miserable without him.

[to Harry: Harry!

[to Harry: please answer me!

[to Harry: I get your pissed off

[to Harry: I can explain.

[to Harry; I don't want to lose you.

[from Harry; start talking.

[to Harry: come to my room.

I heard his door shut, and he knocked on mine. I opened the door letting him in. His curls were messy, he had bags under his cold eyes. He didn't look happy at all. "Well?" He asked. I walked back over to my bed. I patted it, he understood what I was doing since he sat down on it. "Harry, I really do like you trust me." He scoffed. "Explains why you broke up with me after three days. Three fucking days Louis." His voice cracked and his eyes teared up. I did this to him. I broke him. "Harry, I didn't want to." I told him. "I had to." He looked up, confused. "W-What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed, whipping my eyes, considering I had tears falling from them. "My, mom, she saw us kiss. She doesn't accept I'm gay. So she told me to break up with you... Or else." I told him, full on crying. "Or else what?" He asked in a stern voice. "She'd kick me out of the house, and you, Gemma, and your mom out, and fire your mom. She'd make it so none of us can get money." I told him, at this point he teared up as well. You could see sympathy in his eyes. I was sobbing right now, and Harry pulled me in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and mine met his waist. I've missed him holding me. "H-Harry, I'm sorry sorry I can't live like this! I need you!" I sobbed into his neck. He rubbed circles on my back, "Shh, I forgive you. I do." He told me. I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you." I said. He bent down, and pressed his lips on mine. It was a soft kiss, our lips moved in sync, I loved his lips against mine. Once we pulled apart, you could see happiness form in his eyes. "I've missed that." He said. I nodded in agreement. "Are you willing to risk everything? Just to be with me." I asked. "For you, I'd risk my life." He told me. I teared up. I mean this much to him. "I'm ready to come out at school." I tell him. Harry smiled, but it soon disappeared. "Your mom is setting up a date for you, with some girl named Eleanor." He told me. She was my old girlfriend. "I'm gay. Ill do it to convince her okay?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay."

-

Later on, I got Eleanor's number

[Louis: hey... Can we talk?

Eleanor: ya, I'll stop by.

A few minutes later Eleanor came over. I brought her to my room. "So, why did you want to talk? Listen, I'm not too happy about this date.. My dad doesn't like my boyfriend Michael." She told me. "My mom, made me break up with my boyfriend." I told her. She smiled. "I knew you were gay! I've always wanted a gay best friend!" She said. "What makes you think we will be best friends?" I asked. She scoffed. "Look, Louis, you help me keep Michael, I'll help you with your boyfriend." She tells me. "Harry." I said. "Well, I'll make sure, you and Harry date." She told me. She's a lot better than I remember. She's going to help me keep Harry.

_______

Eleanor isn't going to be a bitch in this! She's gonna be a friendly sweet beard, and Louis is her beard as well... I respect Eleanor, I just don't ship Elounor

-Amber xx