Chapter 3

I woke up this morning, realizing it's already seven, and school starts at 7:30. Already a sucky day. I went to my dresser, and grabbed a black t-shirt, and black skinny jeans. Not gonna worry about my hair. I grabbed my bag, that was just a plain black Adidas, and headed down stairs. I saw my mum, return from dropping of the little kids. She looked at me, with her cold eyes. Lifeless. I shook my head and ran out of the house, into my jeep. I drove to the large school, and headed to my locker. Considering we have the same ones as last year. I see a boy, a few lockers down from mine, decorating his locker, with flowers. They looked like they were from the field. I then realized he's wearing a yellow flower crown, and a white button up shirt with black skinny jeans. It's him. I never thought he'd go to my school. He stepped back from his locker, admiring what he did, smiling. A few seconds later, Liam, walked past him and slammed him into the locker. He looked hurt. "Fag." He spat. How could you hate this boy? I rushed over to him, giving him my hand to help him up. "Thanks." He said, looking at me. "Your that boy! From that flower field!" He tells me. I nodded my head. He smiled. "You don't talk much." He states. "Uh, ya, sorry." I tell him. He gives me this adorable look. "Awe! Your voice! It's so high pitched!" He squeals. I soon, turn around and rush to my class. "Hey Harry!" I hear a thick Irish accent say. That must be his name. Harry. It suits him. Refusing to look back, I just went to my algebra class. I sat down, quite excited. Call me a nerd, but I love math. I soon, looked at the door, to see who would be in my class, and Harry skips in. What? This is a senior class. He looks at me and his green orbs light up. He decides to take a seat right next to me. He looks at my binder, which has my name on the side. "Hello Lewis." He says. I hate when people call me Lewis. "It's Louis." I corrected. A blush formed on his cheeks as he looked down. "Well, louis, I'm Harry!" He says. I nodded awkwardly, and looked down. "So, I can't believe I'm in a senior class! As a freshman! Are you a freshman?" He asked. He's quite talkative. Kinda annoying. "Senior." I corrected. He mumbled about something, and I just blocked him out. He doesn't shut up. He was cool at the field, but not at school. I understand why Harry gets bullied. I got up, and moved to the front of the room. I looked back, seeing hurt in his eyes. Once our teacher walks in, she has everyone get up. "Peter Albino, sit here, Christina Amarillo, sit next to peter." She says. Everything is in alphabetical order. Soon, she said, "Harry Styles, sit next to Louise Sanches. Louis Tomlinson, sit next to Harry." Shit. I went to my seat. Harry gave me an apologetic look. I shrugged it off. "I'm sorry, she put you next to me, I know you don't like me." He said, in a sad tone. Now I feel bad. "No, your actually a chill person." I lied. He smiled at me. "Well, thank you Louis!" He says. "Yep, Harold." I said. He fringed at the name, "that's not my name, it's just Harry." He tells me. "Okay, Just Harry." I said, laughing at what I said. "Did you just? Uh-" he said, and a smile formed on his face, and he laughed too. This should be fun.

_________

-Amber x