Part 3||Chapter 2

"Ok, so here's the head" the OBGYN said as she pointed to the screen. Jada nodded already knowing that. Elijah squinted his eyes as he looked at the monitored.
"The baby is still breeched but you still have time for the baby to turn" she explained. Jada nodded.
"So what if the baby doesn't turn the right way" Elijah asked. Jada giggled and looked over at him.
"I would have to have a c-section, it's nothing bad, don't worry. I told you this already" she said grabbing his hand. He nodded gripping her hand tighter.
"Yes correct. I'm going to schedule you for an appointment in two weeks so we can see the baby position than. I'll try to turn the baby-
"Turn?" Elijah asked sounding confused causing them to laughed.
"Yes, external cephalic version, its a technique we use to position the baby correctly for birthing. But the baby still has time to turn so no worries" she said as she wiped Jada's stomach clean with a paper towel. Elijah nodded. 

"You ok? You keep asking so many questions" Jada said with a small smile as she pulled her one piece up.
"Yea I'm just curious" he said helping her down from the table. Jada giggled as he helped her into her oversized coat. It was pretty warm to be March but this was tricky weather.

After confirming her next appointment they made their way out the doctors office.
"You hungry?" Jada asked.
"You hungry? I know you are" He said looking down at her with a smirk. She sucked her teeth and bumped her shoulder into him.
"Shut up" she giggled.
"Shut up" he mocked her as he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
"What you tryna eat?" He asked leaning down to kiss her ear.
"I don't know, I want something good" she said.
"Likeeeee?" He asked as he hit the unlock button on his car keys.
"Hmm, I don't know. Let me look for something around" she said as he opened her door. She slid in and he closed the door.
"You wanna go to Blackstone Steakhouse?" Jada asked as Elijah got in the driver side and buckled his seatbelt.
"Yea, wherever you wanna go. Where is it?" He asked as he backed out of the parking spot.
"Hmm it's in Melville" she said passing him her phone.
"Put your seatbelt on" he said when he noticed she didn't have it on. He scratched the tip of his nose with her phone eyeing her.
"Oh shit" Jada mumbled as she quickly buckled it.

"Is it far?" She asked. He shook his head.
"Nah it's like 20-30 minutes away. Hmm" he said passing her back her phone and picking his phone up off his lap. His eyes was glued to his phone, he looked at the road every few seconds.
"Don't fucking crash!" Jada semi yelled noticing his eyes was glued on his phone for too long.
"I'm not, I ain't stupid man" he said with a lil chuckle.
"Ain't shit fucking funny" Jada said looking at him like he was stupid. He sucked his teeth.
"Here than, put on Young M.A Thotiana" He said. Jada scammed through his music and clicked on it.
"Wack ass song" she mumbled as she placing his phone in the cup holder.

Red Life, baby
Suu whoop
I keep a bad bitch not a catfish
My last bitch, left her in the past tense
Thotiana, real name Tatiana
Body like Rihanna but she not Rihanna
I make the pussy wet she need a mopi-ana (oooh)
When she bust down make her butt sound like a Glock-iana
She love it when I eat the boxi-iana (oooh)
Make her body jerk, legs lock-iana (oooh)

******

"Girl, you got me looking like a clown" Jada laughed as Amaza did her makeup. Amaza laughed as she continued applying makeup all over Jada's face.
"I told you to tell her ass no" Liah said.
"You know I can't tell her no" Jada said with her eyes closed tightly as Amaza forcefully applied eye shadow to her lids.
"Ow" Jada said.
"You see" Liah laughed as Jada's phone rung.
"Pass me that" she said with her eyes still closed.
"It's ya baby daddy" Liah giggled. Jada shook her head.