Part 4||Chapter 2

Don't forget to VOTE💜

***
Liza sat on the bench at the park as she sent Cam a text. It was 7:35 and the sun was just setting. Liza looked behind her as some kids went running by. Liza jumped from the sound of a horn. She turned her head back forward and smiled as she stood up .
"About time" she said as she walked towards the car swaying her hips.
"My bad, I was with my niggas" he said as she got in the car. He looked over her outfit as she got comfortable. She wore tight ripped jeans and a lime green crop top.

"So what movie we going to see?" She asked.
"I don't know, you can pick, there's MA...and-" Liza cut him off.
"Let's just go back to your crib" she suggested.
"Why? I really wanted to take you out tho" he said. Liza sighed as she grabbed his hand.
"We can plan something another day, I just wanna be laid up right now" she said bitting her bottom lip. Cam chuckled and just nodded his head. She was something else.

***

"You so heavy" Jada sighed as she slowly climbed the steps with a sleeping JoJo in her arms. She pushed her bedroom door open with her foot. She switch the light on before laying him on the bed.
"Heavy ass" she giggled as she removed her cardigan and tossed it on the love seat in the corner. She took off all of JoJos clothes leaving him in just his diaper. She heard the door make a beeping sound indicating someone came in. She grabbed a diaper and the wipes out his diaper bag and grabbed JoJo pajamas from the dresser.

"Liza not back" Jada jumped from the sound of Elijah voice.
"Gosh! You fucking scared me...and no, I don't think so I just got back" Jada said as she quickly changed JoJo and slipped his pajamas on. Elijah layed beside JoJo kissing his cheek.
"Where is she?" Jada asked.
"Went to the movies. Gimme a kiss" he said as he sat up. Jada wrapped her arms around him pecking his lips twice.

"I missed you" He said rubbing on her lower back. Jada shyly smiled.
"I missed you too...put him in his bed. I'm about to shower." She said as Elijah kissed her again and nodded.
"I be in there in a few" he said picking up JoJo.
After laying JoJo in his bed Elijah sent Liza a quick text.

Where you at? It's going on 11 and you got school tomorrow.

He tossed his phone on the bed as he undressed himself to join Jada in the shower.

***

"I gotta go home." Liza said sitting up in bed. She removed the sheet from her naked body.
"Oh shit, iight." Cam said as he tossed the sheet off him. They got redressed and was on there way within 10 minutes.

"You need to stop skipping school" Cam said lowly as he kept his eyes on the road. Liza glanced over at him.
"You my daddy now?" Liza smirked. He chuckled.
"I'm serious Liza" he said.
"School isn't for everyone, you should know that" she said with a smirk. He glanced over at her but didn't say anything and he didn't find her slick comment funny at all.

Cam dropped out at a young age but he was far from dumb. He regretted dropping out of school but school wasn't getting paying rent or feeding him so he had to do what he had to do. Liza waited for Cam to respond but he never did. She noticed the switch in his attitude.
"What's wrong?" She asked already knowing she hit a nerve with her last statement.
"Cam?" She called out. He just shook his head.
"Nothing man" he said calmly. Liza giggled.
"You sound just like Eli-" she stopped herself. Cam glanced at her as he parked in front of the dark park.