Part 3||Chapter 10

3 months later...

Jada smirk as she felt a sensation between her legs. 6 weeks been up and she was ready to buss it wide open.
"Mmhm" she moaned. The constant flickering over her clit was driving her crazy. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt herself about to orgasm. She opened her legs wider but before she could reach her orgasm she heard Josiah cries. Jada gasped as she quickly snatched her hand from between her legs. Elijah and Josiah was back from visiting his dad. Jada halled ass to the bathroom and quickly jumped in the shower.

A few seconds later she heard a tap on the bathroom door before it swung open. She peeked her head out the glass shower door.
"Hey, we just got back" Elijah said approaching her. Jada smiled. Elijah leaned in for a kiss which Jada proudly accepted. They was back together but they was still working on building what they used to have. His eyes roamed her naked body causing him to get turned on.
"Where JoJo?" Jada asked.
"Um, on the bed. He's still in his car seat. There's no more milk in the fridge so you gotta feed him" he told Jada. Jada nodded.
"Ok, let me just rinse off, I be right out" she said.

A few minutes later Jada came out the bathroom with her silk robe. Elijah was laid across the bed with JoJo in his arms. Elijah eyed Jada as she cheesed hard and kissed all over Jojos face.
"My babyyyy" Jada said in a baby voice as she eased him from Elijah's arms.
"I missed you" Jada said as she sat on the bed and opened her robe. Josiah wasted no time.
"Damn nigga calm down" Elijah chuckled making Jada glance down at him and smile.
"He probably was hungry...I don't see how he drinks that much damn milk. " Jada said as she gently touched his curly hair.
"Cause his ass greedy" Elijah said as he stood to his feet stretching. He grabbed up his keys jiggling them in his hand. Jada glanced up at him.

"You leaving?" She asked as she repositioned JoJo.
"Yea, I'm bouta chill and smoke a blunt or two with Jigz and Cam. I'll be back in a lil." He told her. She nodded as she looked back down at JoJo who was falling asleep.
"I be right back iight" he said leaning down in her face before pecking her lips twice. She nodded. He smirked kissing her again before kissing Josiah's cheek. He rubbed his thumb on her cheek.
"I love y'all" he said. Jada slowly nodded.
"I love you too" Jada said as she watched him leave out the room knowing he wasn't going to Jigz but to see some Spanish hoe.

Word get around quick when your with someone everybody wants. It didn't take long for a few people to tag and send Jada a picture of Elijah with some spanish bitch. You could hardly see his face in the picture because his head was turned but what made Jada know it was for sure him, was his tattoos.
Jada knew it was recently, within the past two months because of the tattoo of their son name he recently got tattooed on his hand. It broke Jada's already broken heart into pieces, and it made her question their entire relationship. This girl was the total opposite of Jada, from skin color, race and body. It made her feel even more insecure. Yea she snapped back but she felt ugly and disgusted with herself. She had days when she felt worthless and knew she was indeed suffering from postpartum. And Elijah was just making it worst. It was obvious he wasn't attracted to her because he don't even touch her like he used to or show her affection like he used to. And they haven't even been sexual with each other, so she knew if he wasn't getting it from her he was getting it from someone else.

Jada wanted to confront him but couldn't, even if she did he would somehow sweet talk her like he always do and it would be like it never happened. A tear dropped from her eyes and landed on Jojos cheek.
"I'm sorry" Jada whispered as she slowly closed her eyes as more tears came. She felt like she was failing her son. He didn't ask to be brought into this world but here he is, in the mix of dysfunctional, toxic parents. She was starting to hate herself. She hated herself for allowing a man to control her happiness and bring her to her lowest point once again. The only difference from Ace and Elijah was that Ace was Physical abusive...Elijah was just mentally abusing her which she found to me much more worst. She was reaching her breaking point and wanted to get away from him...from everyone.