Part 4||Chapter 7

Big shoutout to @crave4kay for the idea for this chapter xoxo

V O T E

***

"What you doing?" Elijah asked as he snatched Jada's iPad from her.
"Stop before you make me mess up. Gosh give me!" Jada said as she tried to reach for it. Elijah scrolled on her iPad. She slapped his arm making him chuckle. He quickly handed it back to her and she snatched it.
"Damn why you so aggressive, I just wanted to see what you was doing" he said as he sat next to her.  She leaned back on the headboard. Jada playfully rolled her eyes as she eyed him.
"Because you're disturbing me. You could of just asked instead of snatching my shit" Jada said as she continued editing JoJo's 1st birthday party invitations. His birthday was in 10 days and she was just now making them. It wasn't going to be a big party, just a little backyard party.

"I'm sorry big head" He said as he playfully mushed her head. Jada didn't say nothing.
"You mad at me?" He asked as he took her iPad from her once again. Jada sighed as she closed her eyes.

"No Elijah, I'm not mad. You irritating you know." She rolled her eyes. He smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"I love you" He said as he kissed her lips.
"Elijah come on, give me my damn iPad, I'm tryna finish his birthday invitations so I can post and send it to everyone" Jada said.
"You ain't hear me? I said I love you...And why you wait until the last damn minute to do this shit?" He asked.

"I love you too...I waiting until the last minute because of you. You didn't even want to give him a party in the first place cause you said he wouldn't remember, but you wanna change your mind last minute." She said.
"Cause he ain't gonna remember it. Jada's he's only turning 1, I only agreed cause you wanted to give him a party." He said. Jada just stared at him. He tossed the iPad in her lap.
"Stupid ass" Jada said.
"I love you too" he smirk as he left out the room.

***

1 week later...
"Hey Jada" Liza said as she headed towards the stairs.
"Hey...LIZA!" Jada called out. Liza stopped and glanced over her shoulder at Jada.
"Yea?" Liza adjusted her backpack.
"How was school?" Jada asked. Liza gave her a small smile.
"School was ok." Liza said. Jada smiled and nodded.
"You wanna come with me? I gotta go shopping for JoJos birthday party" Jada said. Liza gave her a small smile and nodded.
"Yea, just let me change ok?" She said. Jada nodded as she watched Liza run up the steps.

***

"So what's his theme?" Liza asked as she touched a Elsa & Anna piñata.
"I don't know" Jada lowly said. They both giggled.
"How don't you know Jada" Liza giggled.
"I don't know, this party was last minute so I'm still trying to figure everything out" Jada said. Liza nodded.
"Who did you invite to JoJos party?" Liza asked. She was curious if Cam would be there, she was hoping he didn't show up or it was over for her.

"Just a few ppl, it's nothing big. Basically Elijah's family, his dad, Jigz and them, Lisa, his Aunts and a few of his cousins" Jada said as she glanced over at Liza who was dazed out.
"Why you ask?" Jada asked as she stopped walking and turned towards Liza.. Liza just shrugged.
"I was just curious that's all...this is cute" she said trying to change the subject. Liza rushed to an Elmo Piñata.
"This is cute! But knowing JoJo his ass gonna be scared of it." Jada laughed as she held the piñata in her hand.
"Oh my gosh, he would." Liza said as she joined in laughing.

***

Later that day...
"I miss you" Liza said as she smiled hard. She laid in bed FaceTiming Cam.
"If you miss me you would come chill with a nigga. Why you being so distant?" He asked as he looked away from his phone.
"I'm not being distant Cam." She said.
"So what you call it?" He asked as he licked his lips. Liza sighed.
"It's called needing time to myself" she said becoming annoyed.
"Whatever Liza, if you needed time to yourself you should of been straight up and said that...but instead, you rejecting every request I make to see you." He said. Liza just rolled her eyes.