Part 3||Chapter 13

"Owww" Jada groaned as she rolled on her side. She squeezed her eyes tight as she tried to fall back to sleep but couldn't. She felt around the bed for her phone. It was 6:13 in the morning and she knew JoJo would be up soon. She called Elijah twice but no answer. She knew he was probably sleep and him not answering irritated her because she knew her baby was about to wake up any second. Just when she was about to call again he was FaceTiming her. She quickly answers it and a smile was displayed on her face.

"My babyyy" Jada whined as she looked deeply into the camera at her son.
"Mommy miss you" She said as she blew kisses through the phone.
"How much milk is left?" Jada asked. Elijah turned the camera on him. Jada could tell he was high.
"I think like 10 or 11 of those bags." He said sounding unsure.
"Can you check to make sure" Jada asked as she slightly shook her head. You heard movement before you heard him going down the steps. He held JoJo in his arms as he opened the freezer showing Jada the frozen milk.
"...nine, ten, eleven. There's eleven" he said sounding annoyed.
"Ok, no need to sound annoyed. I'm just making sure he'll have enough milk. " Jada said.

"What day you coming back?" He asked. He could handle JoJo but at times it was becoming overwhelming and he just wanted Jada to come back already.
"Monday. Monday morning. I already told you this" she said.
"Just making sure." He said as he sniffled before kissing JoJo on his cheek.
"You high? Off weed I'm hoping" Jada asked. Elijah paused and looked at the camera.
"Yo don't fucking play with me. I had three fucking puffs." He said.
"You shouldn't even be smoking around him" Jada said.
"I wasn't fucking smoking around him. I went outside. And this was way before he even got up" he said catching an attitude.
"Ok whatever. I'm hanging up." Jada said.
"Bye!" He said ending the call before she could speak another word.

"Bastard..." Jada mumbled as she walked towards the floor to ceiling window and opened the curtain. Liah groaned out loud. She was laying in the other bed.
"Oh shit sorry, I forgot you was in here" Jada laughed as she closed the curtains back to block the sunlight.
"What time is it?" Liah mumbled.

"6:29..." Jada said. Liah lifted her head up giving Jada that I know you fucking lying look. "Bitch I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up at 12" Liah said as she covered her head with the blanket. Jada laughed as she plopped on the bed. She closed her eyes and Sharon came to her mind. She wondered how she was doing. Elijah said she was ok, but of course she would tell him that. Jada tried calling and even texting her a few times but she never did answer. Jada picked up her phone and texted Liza. It was 6 something here so it had to be 3 something there.

Hey Liza. Sorry to text you this late...well this early...I just wanted to ask how your mom is doing? Elijah told me about everything 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to know how she is. Tell her I love her. And how she should see JoJo. He's so big omg! I know we send her pictures and FaceTime her. But it's not the same. I'm gonna come visit very soon. I love you Liza, and I hope you're doing well💜😘

Jada laid her phone beside her as she tried to go back to sleep. Not even 5 minutes later it started ringing. Jada thought it was Liza but it wasnt, she didn't recognize the number so she just let it ring. Once it stopped ringing a text came in.

Good Morning

Jada side eyed her phone clueless to who this was. She hesitated but texted back.

Who's this?

Damn you forgot me already? After I played all your jams, you forgot me already? Bet🥴