Part 3||Chapter 9

Get this chapter to 1,000 votes, if y'all want Chapter 10.

A few days later...
Jada sat down at the table looking down at her menu. It was 1 in the afternoon and all she had was a yogurt so she was pretty hungry. She was meeting Liah for lunch. Her baby shower was in 4 days and she didn't know if she should be happy or not. She heard talking so she glanced up. She smiled once she noticed Liah carrying a sleepy looking Amaza. But her smile quickly turned into a frown when she noticed Elijah and Jigz wasn't too far behind her. Jada looked down and sighed.

"Hey Ja....Sorry, But once they found out where I was going they insist on coming" Liah said as she sat next to Jada with Amaza on her lap. Jada just gave her a node as she smiled rubbing Amaza tiny hand.
"Sup sis" Jigz said bending down kissing her on the cheek.
"Hey Jigz." Jada said with a smile. She completely ignored Elijah.
"Oh I'm invisible now?" Elijah asked looking down at her. Jada twisted her mouth to the side as she continued looking through the menu completely ignoring him.

"Sit right here" Jigz told Liah refuring to the seat beside him. Liah nodded and got up from sitting by Jada. Jada scrunched up her face as Elijah sat down beside her.
"Can we talk" Elijah said reaching to touch her stomach. She moved his hand. Elijah sucked his teeth. Jada glanced at him for a second before sighing. He reached to touch her stomach again but this time she didn't stop him. He gently rubbed on her stomach.
"You been ok?" He asked still feeling all over her stomach. Sine he walked in Jada wanted to burst in tears. She was trying to hold it in, but couldn't. She covered her eyes with one hand as she began to cry.
"Stop, don't cry. Come here" he said standing up gently standing her up to her feet. Jigz and Liah just watched them.
"Come on, let me talk to you for a minute" Elijah said as he securely wrapped his arm around her guiding her out the restaurant. The warm air hit Jada's skin as Elijah guided her towards his car.

"Where are we going?" Jada asked wiping her eyes.
"To my car to talk...you cool with that?" He asked. Jada looked up at him and nodded. He hit the unlock button on his keys and opened the passenger side door for her. She slowly got in. He closed the door and went over to his side and got in. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans as he looked over at Jada who was looking straight ahead. Her eyes was puffy and her mouth was in a pout. He reached over rubbing her stomach. She glanced over at him.
"I'm sorry..." he whispered looking into her eyes. Jada looked down than back up at him.
"What exactly are you sorry for?" Jada asked as she looked down at her nude nails. He sighed as he lent back in his seat.

"For lying...disrespecting you. I'm sorry. You ain't do shit to me and I chose to take out my anger on you for no reason" he admitted. Jada sat there quiet just looking at him.
"I'm sorry, for everything I said. You didn't deserve that. You're pregnant with our baby and didn't deserve half the shit I put you through...I'm sorry for missing the doctors appointment. You don't know how guilty I feel for missing that, I was suppose to be there" he said growing teary eye as he stated the last sentence.
"Elijah...." Jada whispered when she noticed his watery eyes.
"I fucked up Jada...I fucked up bad." He said glancing over at her. He shook his head as he turned his head away from her. He didn't want her to see him cry.
"Elijah..." Jada said leaning over reaching for him. He sniffled as he wiped his eye with the back of his hand.

"Why are you crying? What's been going on with you? Please talk to me. You know you can talk to me about anything" she said pulling at his arm. He wiped his eyes before looking over at her. Jada sighed and rested her head on the head rest as she looked him in his eyes.
"What's wrong? I can't help you if you don't communicate with me and tell me what's wrong?" She said feeling emotional as she held his large hand in hers. He shook his head as he looked off.