Part 4||Chapter 5

VOTE

One week later...

Liza adjusted her backpack as she walked down the hallway to her next class. Elijah and her have been distance. He acts like she doesn't exists. She'll be in the kitchen and he'll walk right in and not say a word to her or even giver her a glance. He's been picking her up from school everyday but he doesn't say a word to her. Jada and her would say hey and bye to one another but that was about it. She did packed her shit like Elijah told her too  but he never did send her back to Texas.

As she continued her journey down the hall she heard kissy sounds so she glanced over to her left. She playfully rolled her eyes at this guy named Tyrik. He was hardly ever in school because he was always getting suspended or skipping. He's been trying to get with Liza for the past few weeks but she was tryna play hard to get. And plus she was still with Cam, even though she haven't seen him since last week.

"Yooooo" Tyrik called out. Liza smirked but ignored him as she headed to her U.S History. But she knew it was no avoiding Tyrik since they basically had every class together. The bell rung and students started pilling up in class. She locked eyes with Tyrik as he came walking in with one of his friends named Raeshawn. Raeshawn was cute but he wasn't Tyrik and Tyrik wasn't Cam so she wasn't really checking for him.

"What up, you ignoring a nigga and shit" Tyrik said as he sat in the desk beside her. Raeshawn sat in the desk in front of her. He turned around eyeing her.
"Rik ain't nobody ignoring you" Liza said.
"Hmm so what up with you. I been tryna get you to help me with this History test but you don't wanna see a nigga excel." He said licking his plump lips. Liza laughed.
"Boy byeeeee" She said as she playfully rolled her eyes.
"I'm serious...You should slide through to help me study" Tyrik said as he eyed her. Liza got the hint of what he wanted. She smirked as she took out her notebook. Tyrik snatched her notebook.

"Gimme my damn notebook" Liza said with a small smile.
"You gonna help me study" he said with a smirk.
"Gimme my book Rik." She said as she stood up to reach for it.
"Tyrik and Eliza would y'all care to share what y'all are doing?" The teacher said as he eyed them. Liza rolled her eyes hard at the teacher before snatching the notebook from Tyrik.
"If you too wouldn't mind hushing so I can get on with the lesson" The teacher stated. Liza rolled her eyes again while Tyrik just mugged the teacher. Liza slightly giggled as she got out her pen.

***

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to JoJo...happy birthday to youuuuuuuu" Jada sung as JoJo slapped his hands. Jada buried her face in JoJos neck as she kissed him.
"Aww my baby bouta be one in two weeks. I'm gonna cryyy" Jada said being dramatic.
"Jada ya ass better not cry cause he turning one" Elijah said as he came walking in the room with a Nike duffel bag. Jada eyed him as she watched him go in their closet.
"And if I do!?" Jada said as she got off the bed. She picked up JoJo placing him to his feet before she went towards the closet. She entered just as Elijah was locking the safe. He tossed the duffle bag on the top shelve before turning around facing Jada.
"Don't go in there ok" he said. Jada didn't say anything.
""You heard me?" He said again. Jada just nodded.
"Yea...I heard you" she lowly said as she turned around headed out the closet. Elijah soon followed her.

"What's in the Safe?" Jada quickly said as soon as he closed the closet door.
"Nothing. Just some money" he said as he tried to kiss her lips but she turned her head.
"So what happened to us always tell each other the truth" Jada said. Elijah leant down in her face. There faces was only if a inch apart.
"I am telling you the truth. Like I said before, don't open the safe ok." He said as he placed a single kiss on her forehead.
"I love you" He told her as he kissed her lips slowly. Jada closed her eyes as she let his hands roam her lower body.