Part 3||Chapter 7

Later that night...
Elijah ended up just leaving the hookah lounge after he saw Samantha. He didn't trust himself, he knew if he would of went back inside he would of ended up picking up where he left off with Nana which would of been fucking her or he would of ended up fucking Samantha. He already let Nana suck his dick and he knew he fucked up big time.
***
As Elijah drove down their block he noticed Jada car in the drive way as he approached their home. A part of him was afraid to go inside but he just said fuck it. He stepped into a dark home, every light in the house was off, figures since it was 2am. He quietly made his way upstairs. Walking into their room he noticed Jada was peacefully sleep on her maternity pillow. She must of been hot because the ac was on and she was strip down to her bra and underwear. He went straight in the bathroom to take a shower. After showering and washing some of tonights sins away he felt a little better about the situation. He wanted to just confess and tell Jada but he didn't want to hurt her. But he knew keeping it away from her would hurt more. He just prayed Jada never found out because he wasn't man enough to confess. He tied a towel around his waist before making his way out the bathroom. Jada was still in the same position. He sat on the edge of the bed and sighed.

"Oh my gosh...you scared me" Jada said lowly looking at him.
"I'm sorry. I ain't mean to scare you. I woke you up?" he asked as he looked back at her. Jada smiled and shook her head as she pulled the blanket over her body.
"I'm cold, can you turn the air off" she said. He nodded as he got up turning it off.
"When you get back? I called and text you..." she said.
"Like an hour ago. I'm sorry, when you called I was in the club. It was too loud. Bout time I made it outside you stop calling. I saw your text, I was about to reply but my damn phone died, I'm charging it now" he said nodding to his phone that was now charging. She nodded believing his lying ass.
"Oh ok...why you ain't laying down?" She asked.

"I was about to smoke real quick" he said. Jada nodded as she sat up watching him as he rolled a blunt. He lit it inhaling the smoke. She crawl to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her belly poked at his back. She kissed the back of his ear.
"I love you" She whispered as she trailed kisses down the back of his neck. He closed his eyes as he slowly exhaled, a cloud of smoke and the aroma of marijuana took over the room.
"I love you too" He said turning his head to the side. She smiled before they shared a passionate kiss. She repeatedly kissed his lips making him smile.
"Give me 5 minutes..." he said as he puffed on the blunt.

"Nope...2" She said with a smile as she laid back down. He chuckled as he looked back at her. She lifted her legs in the air as she removed her underwear and tossed it at him. He chuckled as he stood up to put out the blunt.
"That's what I thought." Jada said as she removed her bra tossing it at him too.
"You wanna get fucked up" he smirked.
"Maybe" She said eyeing him as he dropped his towel. He wasted no time. He pushed her legs forward before placing a kiss on her pussy lips. He entered her with no warning. They went at it for a good hour. He didn't feel right having sex with Jada after another bitch had her mouth wrapped around his dick. But he knew if he denied her sex that she would start question him and he didn't need that.
***
"Imagine if women could get pregnant while their pregnant " Jada lowly said. Elijah looked at her and laughed. They was in a spooning position cuddling. Elijah has his hand place on her stomach. Elijah laughed as he kissed the back of her neck.
"You buggin, your Sure you ain't catch s contact?" He joked. Jada smacked her lips.
"Shut up..." she laughed.
"But that would be some crazy shit...you would be having like a hundred kids" he chuckled. Jada giggled shaking her head. She was silence for a few seconds.
"I love you Elijah...I never knew what true love felt like until I met you...and for that I thank you" Jada said. She expected Elijah to say something but he didn't but he heard every word. Guilt was eating him alive, he felt like he didn't deserve her after what he did.
"Elijah?" Jada called out as she turned on her other side to face him. She smiled as she pecked his lips. He was sleep.
***
The next morning...
Jada woke up in bed alone which was unusual. She just laid there not feeling like moving, but dragged herself out of bed so she could get her day started. After showering and getting dressed she made her way downstairs.
"Elijah" she called out as she walked through the living room and into the kitchen. There was no response, so she quickly sent him a text.