Chapter 13

I was so embarrassed that my friends caught me making out with Mr. bad boy over here and he looks like he's enjoying everything.

"You guys can't have sex in the kitchen I need my food to eat" Luke said making everyone burst out in laughter except me because I was too embarrass to even show my face.

"Aww come on princess don't be like that at least everyone gets to know that your mine". Woah I'm not going to lie I felt good when he said that; can't believe I kissed Ryder and then he's here talking about I'm his.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes " since when am I yours and don't say that cause I'm not a prize" I said with an attitude playing hard to get.
"Your mine since the day I saw you" he fired back
"Yeah your mine since the day I met you babe" Hunter said playfully making me giggle and someone to growl.

"Calm down Ryder" I reply to him, cupping his cheek in the process that made him unclench his fist and look right at me, relaxing a bit. I heard gasps around to me and turned around to see everyone staring at us in shock.

"What" I said with confusion
"No one has ever calmed the beast" Leo said still in shock.

I let out a laugh "aww he's not a beast" I said looking up at him with a smile and he smiled back in response with admiration clearly in his eyes.

"Okay, okay love birds break it up you girls need to get upstairs and start packing" Hunter said breaking the tension

"Um we don't have enough clothes here so you would have to stop by our houses" Tiana said.

"Okay sure"

"I'm going to start packing then I'll be back in thirty minutes" I said going upstairs to my room.

I was in my room, listening to music not caring about anything at the moment, swinging my hips and packing my suitcase. I turned around and froze when I saw Ryder beside my drawer holding up my red lace thong in his hand and watching me, omg was he there the whole time I was dancing. Thinking about it my cheeks start to heat up and then I remembered that he had my thong in his hand and that made my face heat up more if that was possible. I rushed over to him and grab my underwear out of his hand and hurried up and put in my suitcase, zipping it up in the process. I turned around and looked straight in his face to see him smirking and I just rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"When am I going to see you in that, I think you would look sexy in it" he said in a sexy voice taking slow steps towards me.
I gulp and held my head down pretending that I didn't hear him.

I didn't realize that he was standing in front of me until I felt his fingers under my chin lifting it up so I can look in his eyes.

"Don't hide from me bambino, your too pretty for that." He said in a soft voice causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.
He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead then brushed his lips towards my cheek and placed another kiss there and went to my earlobe but what he said next caused me to stiffen and made my core heated.

"You're so sexy"

That made me blush and I grabbed on to his shirt. He was leaving traces of kisses all the way down to my neck, he kept kissing on my neck until he found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. He smirked at that and start sucking on my neck, I bit on my lip trying to hold in my moan. He bit down and started sucking on hard on my neck so I let out a moan and called his name, he tensed up at that and stop what he was doing and looked in my eyes and said,

"Your mine" and then he walked out but not before taking my suitcase with him.

I rushed over to the mirror and gasp at what I saw.

Ryder James just marked me.

_______________________

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you think of this chapter.

Love you angels😇❤