From an end to a beginning

The apartment was a mess, it was hard to believe that Yuta's friends had helped him unpack his things when he'd returned to Korea. It wasn't like he was a dirty lazy young man; he was just lacking much will to do anything especially after everything that happened a month ago. Jaehyun was happy with Gayeon and this left Yuta's heart at peace, yet the pain of rejection would definitely remain. Yuta had always been good at hiding his feelings, but in a situation like that, being away was the only option he though was right at the moment, not for Jaehyun, but for himself. He spent quite a lot putting his friends in the foreground, has even wondered many times if it wasn't stupid. Maybe he had thrown his happiness away. As Yuta recalled those moments for the thousandth time, the bell rang forcing him, almost crawling, to slide off the bed and answer the door.

"Good morning sunshine!" Johnny had a smile on his face until he saw Yuta's situation. Quickly he grimaced "Ew!"

"Morning" yawning, he scratched his eyes and entered again with his friend right behind.

"Dude, you killed someone and hid the body inside the house?" covering his nose, Johnny closed the door.

"Something like that."

With the short answer, Johnny stared at him with wide eyes.

"Here lies: Nakamoto Yuta" and he threw himself in the couch with a big sigh of pure frustration.

"With all this whole stench," the tallest leaned down identifying a moldy pizza under the rug "a corpse wouldn't stand a chance, seriously... Is that black mold?"

"I have no idea" his voice was muffled by the cushion.

"Yeah, Yuta, you have no idea?" with an ironic tone, Johnny approached getting the first thing he found on the way "Do you know what black mold does?"

"What?"

"It..." Johnny positioned himself in front of Yuta "KILLS PEOPLE" and so, he slapped the boy on the couch with an unidentified clothe that looked like an old rag.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing now?! Jesus, man!" Yuta showed how disgusted he was every time his face was hit.

"Oh, of course! PUNISHING YOU!" he remained hitting the other's face.

"That's a dirty underwear! Dude put that down!"

"What...?!" Johnny felt his body paralyze and analyzed the fabric in his hand "For God's sake man, who leaves shitted underwear in the living room?! That's so wrong!" and he threw the underwear on Yuta who squirmed by jumping off the couch just not to touch the apparently rotten fabric.

"Don't throw that thing on me!" with a disgusted expression and about to vomit, Yuta retorted "And for your information, there's nothing shitted in here."

"It's your underwear, what are you so disgusted for?!"

"I don't know, it's been so long that it's rotting there."

"You've disappeared for days and that's how I find you? Who've hurt you?"

Yuta stared at him pouting.

"Don't do that" Johnny said "Stop."

"Please help me" Yuta continued pouting.

"First let's fix this beggar-like Nakamoto appearance... Where's the Osaka's Prince?"

"I don't know."

Yuta looked like a child, but deep inside Johnny realized what's his friend was going through.

"He's right there in the bathroom just waiting for you" with a clear and pleasant voice, Johnny took Yuta from behind by his shoulders "Use the soap okay? And shampoo, hair conditioner is really good too, what about you go there and have a chat with them, huh?" and dragged him inside the bathroom.