Not Again!

As long as he waited for Sunday to arrive, Yuta became anxious. Let's say he wasn't as desperate as a few days ago, though he couldn't stop thinking about Katrina, which was a little worrying, and if taking her to Jaehyun's house would be a good idea; Johnny and Taeyong also knew all about what the girl most wanted to hide, so it would be best to keep her away from the two, just so it doesn't end up in chaos.

According to Jaehyun's messages, Gwiyomi (as Yuta didn't get tired of this nickname) would leave work at 7:30 p.m., and that would give them plenty of time to be able to organize everything and surprise her with the party. Yuta was stuck trying to decide what he would wear until he received a text message from Katrina and gave in to his dark jeans and a white basic t-shirt because he was late. As he pondered how he would react with the girls, Katrina and Charlie, in front of his friends and Gwiyomi, Yuta followed the street feeling certain anxiety and shyness.

It was rather strange even for him, no girl had ever made him that shy, not even his first love. Perhaps it was discomfort to have invited her as an excuse not to tell the truth, but he was excited to spend more time with Katrina. It should be just like the day that he gave her a ride, there was no reason for nervousness, Charlotte would be with them too, the question would be how to keep Johnny and Taeyong's mouths shut; although the two were good at keeping secrets, with a positive thought everything was going to end well.

Yuta waited a few minutes in front of the girls' house to pick them up as arranged. As soon as he had seen them walking to his car, he held his breath and grinned" It'll be all right" "he tried to calm himself.

"Hey! How's our Charlie doing?" Yuta flashed a thin smile at the little girl in the backseat.

"Doing great!" she laughed as Yuta stroked her hair briefly.

"You waited long?"

After making sure Charlotte would be safe in the backseat, Katrina also entered the car sitting next to Yuta.

"No, no, actually I came a little early" he laughed softly "You're used to get dressed quickly?" started the car and went road ahead.

"Honestly, no, but I was anxious."

"Really?" he was surprised, but in the background, Yuta seemed much happier to know that "But why?"

"I guess it's because I'm going to meet your friends" she laughed to see that this wasn't the answer Yuta expected "So, what do you think?"

"You mean your clothes?"

"Yeah, weird or...?"

"No, no, your clothes are fine, you're pretty" one thin smile "It's just a birthday party, don't worry too much about it."

Even with his words, the girl seemed to be still worried.

"I hope we don't have any problems..."

"Why would we?"

"We're not taking any presents to a birthday party."

"I bought a present, don't worry. And being there is what really matters, isn't it?"

Those words made the girl stare at him in silence.

"What?" he laughed.

"You really are nothing like what you appear to be."

"Is it a good thing?"

"I think... Don't know, but I'll find out."

"Wow" that embarrassed him, but he knew how to hide very well "And what did you think I was like?"

"A rich and spoiled narcissist."

"Gosh, what did I do to you?" he snorted at her words, making her laugh.