Here comes Katrina

It would take a lot of work to get the carpet to wash on the same night, which is why Yuta found himself early in the morning in his silver Audi looking for an open laundry that did not cost too much. However, with the damage of spoiled pizza, potato chips and probably soju, he couldn't get to complain. He even had woken up in a good mood, even though Johnny had caused him a bitter headache the other day, but deemed necessary. Now he knew he could move on without feeling any regret for not confessing, for yielding. Those thoughts no longer came to mind, which was a relief for him. His only problem now would be to finish his paperwork in the college office while the rug was being washed. Believe, if the rug could speak, it would be crying with happiness.

The secretary was a little rude for what Johnny had said a few days ago, yet her eyes seemed to shine each time Yuta stared at her. It was funny to him; he even had an increase in his mood "It seems that Osaka Prince is not dead" — he boasted.

"I'm sorry for taking so much time with your registration, a newcomer ended up blending your roles with another foreign student" with short laughs, she skillfully used the computer in front of her "Wait a moment, your schedules are printing" she pulled away.

"Alright, thank you" Yuta leaned against the counter.

"Oh, so you're the cause of this mess?" a feminine voice inquires and someone touched his shoulder.

"Me?" throwing a curious look back, Yuta caught sight of the girl he had seen last night now staring at him.

"Oh!" she laughed pointing at the boy in front of her "You again!"

"I should've been the one saying that!" they both laughed with eyes connected "So, you must be the transferred student, huh? You're the real culprit here" he teased.

"How absurd" they sat silently staring at each other for a few seconds. "Canada" she smiled openly trying to create a subject. "What about you?"

"You sure are far from home..." Yuta was surprised "I'm from Japan."

"A Japanese. Well, what I expected, we're in Korea anyway" she shrugged.

"You don't like Asians?"

"I think I'm just not used to it. I have nothing against you tho, you are somewhat cute. Just a little bit" she laughed noting Yuta's stunned expression "I think I'll survive."

"Just a little bit?" Yuta arched an eyebrow "You think I'm just a little bit cute?"

She laughed at his indignation.

"Excuse me" the secretary was direct "Your papers" when her eyes met Yuta's, she smiled again "Please don't chat in front of the counter."

"Thanks, and, I'm sorry...?" he looked at the girl behind him, holding his laughter "I think we should go."

Both ended up walking together where Yuta had parked his car, but in the way, they came across a vending machine still inside the campus. An iced tea for him and a coke for her. She was a nice girl, that he wouldn't deny, nor that her eyes were as beautiful as a sapphire.

"So, if you let me ask, what is Miss Canada doing so far from home?" he leaned back in his own car, opening the iced tea bottle.

"Long story... But for short, we ended up running out of money to pay the rent. Debts and stuff. My parents had a house here because my mom was korean, so..."

"Here you are."

"Exactly."

"It makes sense" that made her smile "It must be hard to leave everything you know behind by not having a choice... I'm sorry. But your Korean is very good if it makes you feel any better."