We need you, Jung Jaehyun!

No matter how many messages Johnny or Katrina sent, Yuta seemed to have fell down off the face of the Earth. Though it was only one morning without news, it felt really odd, and the two friends had a bad feeling about it, especially after how Yuta behaved the other day. In the worst-case scenario, Johnny believed that Ayumi would be trying to keep him captive, or worse, kidnapped him. Even if that was absurd, Katrina was sure the japanese girl really was mixed up in it somehow. As always, and ironically just how life is like, the clock didn't seem to budge, and the two just agonized over no signs of Yuta.

"Hey, Katrina."

Johnny approached as soon as lunch time finally arrived.

"I called the others to eat with us, if you don't mind. I want to know if Yuta talked to anyone."

"Alright, the more, the merrier..."

She smiled, but seemed worried and unable to take off Yuta's smile form her mind after he kissed her.

"Ok, then let's go, their course building is a bit further away, we don't have much time."

The two of them narrowly rush into the cafeteria of the architecture building that was right in the center of campus where Jaehyun, Gayeon, and sometimes Doyoung spent time along. Next to the soda machine, they were already waiting for them, with Taeyong walking in his own pace down the hall looking for his friends.

"Where is Jaehyun?"

Doyoung briefly looked at Gayeon then turned his attention back to the kimbap he was eating.

"Surprise test, his class had lunch earlier."

Everyone made an "oh" in choir.

"Just the two of you today?" Taeyong pointed to Katrina and Johnny sitting opposite him.

"What...?" Johnny scratched his head "Oh! You're talking about Yuta?"

And Taeyong nodded.

"Well, we expected you to tell us..."

"What do you mean?" Doyoung frowned.

"He didn't come to class today" Katrina simplified.

"Ok... And what does that make you think we would know where he is?" Taeyong addressed the sentence to Johnny.

"Because he doesn't answer our texts or calls. We thought maybe he said something to you guys."

Everyone was a little uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"He didn't talk to me today, but..." Gayeon rested her chin on her right hand "Yesterday he sent me an odd message."

"What kind of message?"

Johnny started to analyze his friends' expressions now more worried.

"He thanked me for all the support I gave him."

It was obvious that Gayeon had omitted much of the content from that text messages, yet she thought that was the real essence of what he was really trying to say.

"He texted me the same thing" Taeyong pursed his lips.

"Hm..."

They all looked at Doyoung as he started speaking.

"I got a message like that too."

"Okay now, that's indeed weird" Johnny sighed.

"Maybe he was just feeling a little emotional or sentimental, don't you think? Since he hasn't said anything to you both, right, Katrina?"