Temporary Babysitter

Two weeks, and Yuta were distressed knowing that he was yielding to love again, as well as his parents continually hassling him with phone calls. Their agreement of Yuta being unemployed for a month was already running out, and even though, every day after classes, he looked for a job desperately, he couldn't get one. Not happy with this constant bad luck, he still had to put up with Katrina and Johnny walking together as many as they could in the college halls with giggling and stealthy conversations that they found impossible to share with him.

Yuta was having another day like those, but instead of getting angry, he became frustrated, anxious and a little sad; nothing he couldn't hide from everyone, except of course Johnny, yet the friend seemed too distracted to realize anything. Finishing his exercise in tandem with Minhyun, a boy who he'd never even talked to before, since Johnny was too busy being with Katrina, Yuta let the air through his nostrils regretting that he was jealous and feeling abandoned; he then accepted that he would never get any luck, especially in love.

Yuta became really annoyed as the couple of friends chatted right next to him glaring at him with laughter and sometimes strange smiles. Already fed up with this situation, the japanese boy, after organizing his things, went to the men's locker room to take brief shower and change clothes.

"You're quieter than usual today" Johnny pronounced himself as soon as he saw the smallest keeping the sweaty clothes in his backpack.

"You think so?"

Still with a towel on his shoulders, Yuta closed his locker.

"Maybe it's because I'm tired."

"It doesn't look like that to me."

Johnny laughed as he kept his clothes, but watchful to the expressions of the other. He looked worried.

"Yeah, but it's the truth... Well," as he finished taking the excess water out of his hair, Yuta also put the towel in his backpack "I have to go now."

"Where to?"

"Nakamoto, let's go?" Minhyun leaned in front of Yuta's closet and as soon as Johnny looked at him, he greeted him with a smile and a brief bow "We can't take long, she leaves early today."

"Ok, let's go" with a sigh, Yuta smiled "Talk to later Johnny Boy...." and then he went on his way with the new friend until then unknown.

Obviously, Johnny noticed the way his friend was acting, wanted to ask him what the problem was, Johnny knew the other was jealous of him with Katrina, but he too noticed that his sigh expressed something else. Sadness.

Yuta really had something important to do with Minhyun, as incredible as it may seem, in the short time the two spent together during class, Yuta eventually told him how desperate he was to find a job and for his possible luck (that he didn't think he had anymore), Minhyun knew exactly who could help him, or rather someone who actually needed help. A friend had told him that the preschool where she worked, needed more people.

Even though Yuta believed that it would be very difficult to be accepted without having any experience as a children caretaker, trying would not kill him. He never needed to work because of his parents' business though, and even when he was in college, they paid one of the best universities in Japan in engineering for him, and be a full-time student almost made him had no social life, much less have time to get a job. Yuta never complained about this last point, since he could buy anything he wanted with the money from the allowance he received, but that wasn't the life he would like to have, especially after discovering of his father's true plans for his future. Yuta had his reasons to leave.

Upon arriving in the elementary school, Yuta and Minhyun got out of the car and went to meet the secretary inside.

"Hello, my name is Minhyun and this is my friend Yuta. I would like to know if it is possible for us to talk to the principal. I talked to her a couple of minutes ago by phone."