We got a Plan?

As utterly lost people in all that agony, the four friends hurried to the Jung's big mansion. Even though it was dangerous to drive at that speed in the city, Johnny didn't think rationally under pressure, so he was the first one to arrive alongside with Taeyong and Katrina.

Forgetting about the dinner Jaehyun would be having with his father's friends, Johnny pressed his index finger on the doorbell multiple times and the door had been opened by an impatient Jaehyun.

"For God's sake, I'm not deaf...!"

Sneakily the boy closed the door now behind him to greet his friends.

"What's the matter? I'm a little busy if you haven't noticed..."

With a slight nod, he pointed to the fancy cars parked in front of his house.

"We really need your help; it's an emergency and I'm going crazy just thinking about what's happening to him right now while we're wasting our time here."

Johnny didn't even breathe talking fast enough for anyone not understand what he'd said.

"Hey, calm down man, I didn't understand a word you said."

Raising his hands and shaking his head, Jaehyun noticed Doyoung's car approaching in front of the driveway of his house.

"Okay, who, besides Johnny, wants to tell me what's going on here?"

"Ok, I'll simplify for you. Yuta is gone."

Taeyong crossed his arms with an apprehensive countenance, yet from Jaehyun's expression, he hadn't believed his words.

"Isn't that exaggerated?" laughed softly "Gayeon told me that he didn't go to class so you guys decided to go check on him later, I mean, now."

"Exactly, but he wasn't there!"

Johnny exclaimed as Doyoung approached in quick steps.

"Haven't you though that he might have gone out a little bit just to clear his mind?"

"Jaehyun, did Yuta send you any weird messages yesterday?" Doyoung drew attention to himself.

"Weird, no" he answered with certainty, but then stopped to rethink "Actually... No, I can see him doing that kind of thing" he told himself."

"He thanked you too, didn't he?" Katrina finally said something.

"Yeah" he looked a bit surprised by the girl's question "Why? He texted something like that to you too?"

"He sent it to all of us" Taeyong now with uncrossed arms sighed "And after that we went to his apartment to see if everything was alright.

"But he wasn't there... Ok, now I get it... That's indeed weird."

"Not only that" Taeyong resumed his lines "We managed to enter the apartment with the extra key, but all his things were gone."

"What?! Wait, wait, do you mean... Everything was gone?" Jaehyun's eyes widened briefly.

"His clothes, shoes... Everything. There was only the furniture."

Doyoung felt the distress in the boy's gaze in front of them.

"Why...? But where did he go?!"

"We're sure he went back to Japan..."

Katrina had been strong, even though she was about to cry.

"Many things have happened and much of his past has been revealed; he may have given in to his parents' whims..."

"Why he didn't tell me anything...?"