What?!

Finally, Wednesday has arrived. Katrina was still a little wistful with Yuta's whole situation, yet she was able to keep strong because of Johnny's comfort; he was a good friend, one of the best she'd ever had if anyone asked.

They met Jaehyun that afternoon after class. Everything went according to plan, Gayeon went with Doyoung to pick Charlotte up from preschool, even though they were still awkward with each other, they ignored their problems focusing on helping Yuta.

Taeyong was the only one who was missing. While they waited for him, Johnny and Katrina looked really surprised with that private jet. Jaehyun also seemed astonished since he hadn't known about its existence until a few days ago.

"We'll call Mr. Jung to let him know he's late for the flight" one of the security guards approached Jaehyun.

"No, no, it won't be necessary!" a fake smile appeared on his lips "Something came up so he sent me to go in his place."

The security men looked at each other.

"We don't want to be rude sir... But it's part of our job to confirm before leaving..."

"I'm his son" Jaehyun crossed his arms now laughing "You didn't know?"

Their eyes widened.

"What are you doing bothering the boy?" the pilot approached hurriedly "Please forgive us, sir... Today is their first day."

"It's ok, everything is set now?"

Jaehyun was afraid they would find out about the plan and the lie about his father knowing he would borrow the plane. His eyes rushed to the two security guards in front of him who then bowed in an apology and walked away quickly.

As soon as he found himself alone again, Jaehyun took a deep breath, once again looking at the time on his cell phone. He mumbled something inaudible as Katrina and Johnny approached.

"You got in trouble?"

They both showed how anxious they were, especially because of the apprehensive expression Jaehyun made when he got rid of the security guards.

"That was a close one..." he hissed, snapping his thumb on his forefinger "But there's nothing I can't do!" a laugh.

"Geez..." Johnny hugged his own body "I just had the feeling Yuta had possessed you right now..."

Katrina ended up laughing in agreement.

"Being more narcissistic than him is impossible, my friends" even Jaehyun found himself laughing "But where the heck is Taeyong?" and again checking the time.

"He must have gotten lost on the way here..." Katrina wondered.

"Hey, speaking of the devil."

Johnny pointed to the huge glass door where Taeyong got stopped.

"I think he needs a helping hand. Go there almighty Jaehyun, do your thing."

With a light shove while laughing at the comment, Jaehyun got Johnny out of the way and ran to help the other.

"He's with me, it's ok, let him in...!" he touched the security guard's shoulder with a friendly smile.

"See? What did I tell you...? Why the disbelief, do I look like a thug by any chance?" Taeyong looked impatient.

"Now, now, it's ok you're with us now Taeyong."

Jaehyun laughed at the grimace on his friend face which made him look childish, while dragged him by the shoulders as far as the other two waited.