From Japan to Korea

An almost morbid silence took the mood, making Yuta get angry fleeing from Ayumi's arms and her extravagantly introduction. Katrina's mouth dropped open as Johnny's eyes widened and he stared at the girl next to him with a huge question mark on his forehead.

"Yuta, when did you...?" the tallest of the four asked, trying to understand the situation "Did you get married in Japan?"

"She's joking, how could that be true..." Katrina laughed more nervous than relieved not trusting her own words "Right...?"

"I can't tell, you know how these rich people in Japan are" Johnny left Katrina a little more distressed by his statement "Yuta explain, why didn't you ever tell us you were married?" his tone was debauched, but a little sincerity was seen in his voice.

"You see any ring here?" Yuta lifted his hands shaking his fingers.

"How will I know if you haven't taken it out before we got here?" this time the friend was just playing with him.

"Oh yeah, sure, I'm exactly this kind of guy, right Johnny?" he lowered his hands with an angry laugh.

"Hey! Don't say our relationship is a lie!" Ayumi slapped Yuta's shoulder.

"You want me to say your ridiculous lie is true then?!"

The japanese boy was already without patience with all those hugs and touches the girl gave him without permission, as well as the childish way in which she was acting now in front of his friends.

"Well then, can we get in or... We keep standing outside?" Katrina folded her arms as Charlie laughed softly at her.

Yuta let the three, who were waiting at the door, get inside and followed them into the living room. They all sat together on the couch after Johnny had left the hitherto unnoticed plastic bag, of the confectionery shop that he had gone with Katrina and Charlotte before visiting Yuta's apartment, on the coffee table in the living room. Clearly Ayumi sat next to Yuta looking at him with suspicious smiles, while Johnny and Katrina shared the same bothered look by the presence of the, up until now, strange Ayumi.

"I already told you about private space Ayumi-chin, do you want me to repeat it in japanese?"

"Don't be mean Yu-chan."

"Yu-chan?" Johnny took his eyes against Katrina with a slight grimace of disgust "Enough with the suspense, tell us the truth now Yuta."

"She came from Japan to see how I was."

Even though Yuta didn't fully believe that that was why the girl had come to visit him, that's what he had to answer.

"It was something about my mother being worried."

"Don't say it as if it were a lie!" Ayumi laughed "Yu-chan comes from a good family. They have one of the most famous and beautiful inns in Osaka."

This information Katrina did not know yet, so that explained her great surprise.

"Since I was a little girl, my family were some of the regular employees at the inn. That's how I grew up watching Yu-chan up close and learned korean."

"For goodness sake, don't tell this as if it were a fairy tale."

Ayumi completely ignored Yuta's words.

"We studied in the same high school" her eyes seemed to shine "Yuta was one of the most handsome students in my opinion."

Yuta briefly covered his ears rolling his eyes.

"We ended up spending less time together when he decided to do engineering in college and I agreed to follow the wills of my family working at the inn. But..." she looked at Yuta who implored her with his eyes to omit that part "One day Yu-chan and Nakamato-san fought... In the end, Yu-chan fled here without telling me anything."