e p i l o g u e

I get to the parking lot, and park my car close to the entrance. Having a license was probably one of the best things in the world. I still went to class with Christopher or Nathaniel, but it was nice going to practice on my own. I grab my gym bag and enter the building, glad to be back.

I talked to coach Harvey a few weeks ago and he agreed to let me be back on the team. He saw me and my medical record, and he was proud to see me fine. Saying that I missed gymnastics was an understatement.

After practice, before I got home, I did a little detour to the post office. Mom couldn't know I was in contact with dad, so I had to start getting my mail there. I see I have two new letters and smile, ready to head home. I finish reading my letters, and take a sit on my desk, ready to write.

Hey dad,

I went to my first practice today after so long. You were right, I shouldn't have let my disorder take away from me one of the best things life has offer me. I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you the truth, but I was scared you would be ashamed of me. I haven't been able to visit you, because life has been really busy lately with school and my session with doctor Baize. I forgot to tell you last time, I finally got my driving license! I can go place on my own now, so I can go see you soon.

Anyways, I did great today. It was like I never left. The girls were so nice an understanding I was actually surprised. Thanks for the birthday wishes, and don't beat yourself up, pretty soon youll be out, and we can truly celebrate like we did before.

Olivia began her dancing lessons yesterday, it was kind of funny. She thinks she's a professional already. But I hate to admit she's actually really good at it. She looks like you when she tries to be all serious.

Hope to see you soon, Kat.

A/N

Hi guys! It's finally over. If you made it to the end I love you.

I want to clarify that I do suffer from and eating disorder :( I wish I would take my own advice and come clean to my family, but truthfully I can't, so I just write instead to cope with this shitty disorder. It takes time, but I hope one day I will love myself and so will you. Love you all att. Nat 💖