S1: Chapter 0 - Dream

Chapter 0

PYRRHA

The next thing I knew was that I was already surrounded by flames.

Everyone was shouting and the children were crying.

Everything's on fire.

I can't move. I just stood there and saw the whole village burning down.

It's this dream again.

I sat up and placed my hand on my face. I'm having a little headache. I'm having this odd dream for a week and I still don't understand it. Is it some sort of vision or something? I've never experienced any accident related to fire since then. And that thing, it looks like it's been a hundred years ago. Oh well. I still have something to do.

I got up and seems like I woke up earlier than I expected. Perfect. I gotta go and meet that person.

He sure has something to say about this.

The Deceiver.

I got myself and my room all cleaned up. I wore a red jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and my knee-length shorts then got my hair tied up. I slipped on my sandals and went downstairs.

I saw my mother in the kitchen cleaning up so I came up to her and said, "Mom, I'll be going outside for a while."

"Sure, take your time. Bye!" she smiled and patted my head.

I ran outside and looked up in the sky.

I can feel that lots of things is about to happen.