Character Descriptions

Pyrrha

A 15 year old girl whose world suddenly began to changed when she met The Deceiver. She is one of the Reincarnated Witches. 

Appearance:

She has dark brown hair and usually ties it up like a ponytail.

She keeps her bangs on the right. 

She has bright brown eyes and a light skin tone.

She usually wears her red jacket that with a white shirt underneath and knee-length shorts with a shade of light pink. 

She wears striped long sleeves of pink and white underneath her jacket sometimes. 

She always wears her boots whenever she goes out but wears sandals when she is in a hurry. 

Beneath the jacket is the necklace Jack made for her after acquiring her Witchblade. 

When at school, she wears her uniform with long sleeved pink knitted sweater. 

Personality:

Pyrrha is a cheerful and curious person. 

She declares that she isn't that athletic. 

She's really concerned about other people, especially to Jack. 

She's friendly and fun to be with. 

She doesn't really know anybody outside her class, except for Jack. 

Skills:

She is very good at dodging when her reflexes start to work. Her skills were still unknown. She has a Witchblade that yields a peculiar bow-sword. 

Jack

'The Deceiver'

A 15 year old boy with a tragic past. He is one of the Reincarnated Witches. He seems to know something more about Pyrrha's past. He used to be a member of the Operation: Witchcraft. 

Appearance:

He has jet black hair and has some of his bangs between his striking cold, blue eyes. He has a light complexion

He usually wears a black hoodie, loose jeans and black sneakers. 

When at school, he wears his uniform with short sleeved knitted dark blue sweaters. 

Personality:

Jack was known to be a very deceiving person. He's very mischievous but he also has a serious side that he shows when necessary. He usually makes fun of others and likes to turn up out of the blue. He's very quiet and calm when he's with Pyrrha and very gentle on her. A tragic event in the past caused him a trauma which made him quit the Operation: Witchcraft for good. After that incident, he became so cold to others that made him become the Ice Prince. Nauri and Dante call him Frost-idiot. 

Abilities:

Jack has the Gift of Ice Magick and Flight. 

He is able to cast illusions to deceive others by reflecting light using complex ice magic. 

He is capable of controlling his powerful ice magic properly to defend himself. 

He could send ice projectiles freely, making him long ranged.

He is able to be a very good support during battles. 

Nauri

'The Wind Waker'

A 15 year old girl who is part of one of the biggest witch bloodlines, The Knightwalkers. Dante is her battle partner. She is a member of Operation: Witchcraft. 

Appearance:

She has a black hair and a single fuchsia streak on her left side bangs that compliments her eyes with the same color. She keeps het bangs on the left. She has a light complexion. She usually ties it up into a bun.

When at school, she wears her uniform only. 

Personality:

Nauri is a very friendly but when time passes by, she starts to act as if she hasn’t met the person that used to be her friend or an acquaintance. She's very cheerful and usually 'ships' Pyrrha with Jack even at first she feared that these two finally met each other. She seems to be very close with Dante and Jack in the past. She seemed to know that Pyrrha was a witch from the very start when she stated that 'the flower is starting to bloom'. She looks so excited when talking about dodge ball.

She is usually teased by Jack with 'Nightwalker' or 'Insomniac' in return of calling him 'Frost-idiot'. 

Skills:

Nauri has the Gift of Wind Magick and Speed. She was able to become as swift as the wind during combat. Her signature 'Air step' allows her to move freely in midair. She wields a silver mystic crystal rapier. She fuses her weapon with her Wind Magick that allows her to attack swiftly. Along with Dante, they make a very powerful team. 

Dante

'Soul Reader'

A 15 year old boy who has a very calm attitude. He lives with his brother who is a very powerful Witch. He came from a small family of Witches. He has an older brother who is also a very powerful Witch.

Appearance:

He has black hair and has his long bangs over his right red eye. His eyes were originally both violet but he activates his passive skill, making his right eye turning red. His hair turns white when he uses his full strength when awakening his Witch blood. 

He has a very feminine face that made him gain the title 'Girly face'

Personality:

Dante has a very cool attitude and is said to be very calm even if he is discussing a very serious topic. He is also seen to be a happy-go-lucky type of person. He doesn’t want to put all efforts into waste. He is the type of person that doesn’t simply believe rumors and make-believes. He is very friendly to others and always there for his friends. He always makes sure about his every decision.

Skills:

Dante has the Gift of the Reader. He has the ability to read thoughts of others, even the thoughts of monsters, which gives him advantage during combat. He wields a special scythe that transforms into a whip in battle that is able to extend and contract, damaging enemies at both close and long range. His fighting style is fluid and graceful, allowing his attacks to cover a wide area while involving many acrobatic moves.

--------------------

Happy 400 guyzzz!!

This is le author of le story

I really appreciate all your support

I want to cri T_T

lmao

I'll try to fill these up someday

Plz support le friends too <3 Janneza and DevonianEx CHECK THEM UP <3 <3

If you like to read action novel please try these :D

Project I: http://www.wattpad.com/story/22757902-project-i-the-witch-and-the-warlock-the-gifted-and

Blood Resurrection: http://www.wattpad.com/story/18340380-blood-resurrection

Soul Apparition: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23065266-soul-apparition