S1: Chapter 35 - Coward Montblanc

Chapter 35
PYRRHA

I finally got home and it started raining hard. 

It's like the sky is weeping and crying out loud. 

I did really expect that one...

The moment I saw Red's face, I knew I was right. 

But did I sound too weird back then? 

Yeah, probably. I sighed. 

I talked about it with Aerl back then, during clearing operation earlier. 

What if an acquaintance of mine knows someone who is a Witch, is there a possibility he or she is a Witch too, I asked. 

There's a great chance this person is a Witch most specially when he or she seems to have a connection with the particular Witch, she answered. 

She was right. 

I was right. 

Suddenly, a huge lightning flashed and after that is the loud thunder that made me cover my ears. The lights went off instantly and my blood started rushing. I was paralyzed in fear even though I do not understand what was going on. I just fell down my knees. 

My head starts spinning. 

I see images flashing in my vision. 

It's like I'm starting to recall a memory of the past.

I was running away.

I am wounded but I really didn't care about the sharp pain. 

Running as fast as I could. 

It seems like I'm looking for a person. 

And I have to do that immediately. 

I ran up a hill and saw field of white flowers beside a lake. I gasped and at last I saw him.

He is a boy that looked very familiar to me, beaten yet still trying to get up.  Sharp ice crystals emerged from his body that glistens in the moonlight.

A mysterious girl wearing a dark cloak walking towards him. By that moment, I felt something bad would happen next thus I freaked out. 

"STOOOOOP!!!" I yelled and burst into tears. 

The next thing I knew what that I'm back, sitting on my floor and crying. There's a sharp pain in my chest. I buried my face on my knees, sobbing and weeping. I just closed my eyes and covered my ears. 

I don't want to see it!

I don't want to hear it!