S2: Chapter 3 - Monster

S2: Chapter 3

Jack 

"We were just chillin' around then two cloaked people approached us. What striking about this was a small blue rose embroidered on their cloak. They looked at us with their blue eyes that shone in the dark. From that moment, we knew that we are currently dealing with Wizards." Janneza spoked. 

"I heard it was a infamous guild or some sort but it's pretty small. They are known as 'The Order of the Blue Rose'. Their symbol is pretty obvious as Janneza said earlier." Jarvaniv said. 

"I asked them if they needed some help or if they were lost. One of them just pointed a dagger at Janneza and stared at him." Nico said. 

"He asked me, 'Where is the fire spirit?' and I was like, 'I don't know what you're talking about.'" Janneza narrated. 

"They continued to threaten us. We really didn't mean to fight back so we ran off to avoid trouble but they followed us until we ended up in the construction site. They were really fast. Good thing, Jack came instantly to rescue us and drove them away." Patrick added. 

"So that's all that happened?" Irvin asked. 

"Yeah." I answered. 

"Too bad. I was hoping for some action." he laughed. 

"You do know we might get killed if we did that right?" Janneza said irritatingly. 

"Yes, yes. Chill down. We have to think about this clear. We have to see if we've done something to the Wizards that made them run off like that searching for some spirit where we Witches were involved." he chuckled at first but as he went on, you can see in Irvin's eyes that he is now serious.

"I don't think any of us in Operation: Witchcraft would start some ruckus. I know one of the infamous group of Witches." Jarvaniv said. 

"You mean the 'Dark Witches'? Those guys are fu-"

"Patrick." we sternly said in unison. 

"Okay, okay! What I meant is that those guys are freaking crazy!" he sighed. 

"Well, they sure were the troublemakers in town. I once caught them in action pursuing someone. Things were really chaotic. There's a possibility." I nodded. 

"But we have to think about the worst case scenario to be prepared. If that spirit is within someone among us, here in this organization, then we must protect this person as much as possible if those Wizards provoke violence. Jack, hasn't he felt anyone of his kind around yet?" Irvin turned to me. 

"I don't really know. He doesn't really tell me anything at all." I sighed. 

"Go ask him for a while. That would help us a lot." Janneza tapped my shoulder. 

"Well then boys! Let's go and report this to the Lady Arwen for now. We still aren't sure about the situation so we better not induce sudden panic to everyone. Jack, you have classes right? You should go, you might be late." Irvin said.  

"No. I think I'll stay for today. After this, I need some time alone."

"It’s all gonna be alright, bro." he smiled. 

We quickly went to Lady Arwen's office in the HQ and we told her everything. She said to standby for a while and let them investigate about the situation first. She told us to be careful at all times since we already encountered them once and the second meeting would be more chaotic as ever. 

I bade goodbye and headed to the place once ran off. 

In this abandoned church near the lake. It always seemed like I was the only one visiting here. 

The foundation seemed to break down at any moment so I improvised a bit. This is the only appropriate I allow him to take over and do whatever he wants because no one would see us here. 

Speaking of the which, this person I'm talking about

is the monster within me.