S1: Chapter 3 - Shattered

Chapter 3

PYRRHA

I tried to go to a shortcut back home through a narrow passage. But when I reached the end, I saw a two people wearing dark cloaks that somehow covered their faces and their eyes glowed red. I ignored them thinking The Deceiver is just messing up with me again. I went on but these suddenly two blocked my way.

"Excuse me."I said and they give way which made me glad.

But then suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I felt a sharp object that gashed me. I screamed in pain and ran away but then suddenly it was a dead end. Something's not right.

Blood was gushing from my arm and it was dripping everywhere. I looked at them. They nodded at each other and grabbed their weapons. The first one had some fancy double-edged sword and the other has a mace that kinda looked like a wand too. Let's call them Jerk #1 and Jerk #2. I officially hate them.

"Nice sword!" I joked around. It seems like this is then end of me then.

When they are about to strike, I saw a flash of light right in front of me during a split second and I saw a red-haired young man with a red cape holding a large gun aimed at these jerks and gave them a powerful shot. They dodged the attack quickly and got separated.

"Rin!!!" shouted Jerk #1.

"Got it!" exclaimed Jerk #2 a.k.a. the Rin gal, I guess.

Rin seem to start casting a spell while Jerk #1 came rushing to the guy with the huge gun. Jerk #1 charged and his sword glowed red but then right before he strikes him, he carried me away to a safer distance.

But it seems like Jerk #1 knew he'd do that so he shouted Jerk #2's or should I say Rin's name once again and she nodded then released her spell at full blast. Several ice projectiles shoot towards us but this cool guy got his huge gun and his bullets clashed with the ice. Then Jerk #1 came out of nowhere and tried to assault him and he seem to not be aware so I got up and pushed him away and I found myself about to get slashed instead.

It seemed like time stopped for a moment that time our eyes met.

The last thing I could remember was that the sword broke into pieces.