chapter 7.

mumbo pov.

after grian came over and he seemed pale more paler then normal.

 it worries me, he fell asleep in my bed and he seemed fine after I woke up and he was gone so maybe hes at his base. 

I think as I fly to grian base  but seeing grian fly to the shop stops me.

 I decide to follow and I see him restocking his shop I land behind him. "feeling better today?" I ask. he jumps and spins around looking at him. "o-oh yeah...." he says.

 i'm not conviced but I roll with it."alright.. so what you gonna be working on next" I ask him.

 he looks to the side "I......was thinking of.......taking awhile off.......chilling that's why i'm restocking my shop......" grian says.

 I look at him worrily "grian you don't look good, I got to say that, what happened?" I ask. 

he turns and ignores my question flying off. 

I follow close behind  and he flys around places and try's to lose me which he does. 

I land looking around for him and I sigh."grian what's going on..." I say out loud to myself not hearing the foot steps behind me.

"what going on with grian" I hear iskall say I nearly jump. 

I look at him "hes been off. he came to me last night and slept and then next day he was gone.....he said hes taking a break for awhile and is just gonna chill which isn't like grian hes always on something" I say.

 iskall looks at me "maybe mumbo hes just.....not doing well........you did say he knew that guy head we found " iskall says. 

I nod "yeah....maybe that just what's going on" I say.

 "thanks iskall" I say flying off to my base.

grian pov

I flew away from mumbo and ditched him.

 I haven't been doing great I don't know who was in my dreams......and I feel sick....kinda like.....im dying..... I shake that thought away and I flying down to my base and I sigh as I go down to my infinity room and chill thinking. 

 I felt sleep creeping up in my eyes I try to stay away and fail.

 I drift off into sleep