Chapter 1

Grian pov

I wake up  with bandages on me I look around, im in some....kinda medical bay, I look around and try to stand "woah man take it easy" I hear Swedish accent behind me, I look over my shoulder  its iskall.

"you took a pretty hard fall it took us a while to find you" iskall says, I hold my head I can't remember anything that happened "what happened?" I ask looking at him, "you and Impulse were fighting the ground under you caved and you both disappeared under it we found you and impulse pretty wounded we all  declared the war over and there now peace people are still at each others throats though" iskall says,

 I look at the ground the war over? peace?..... we didn't win but we didn't lose..... I should be happy but I'm not,  I feel a hand lay on my shoulder "you should go home rest." iskall says with a worried look at me, "thank you iskall.. I will..." I say getting up and grabbing my stuff from a chest.

I kick off the ground and fly home to my base, I fly past the war field looking at all the blood that was shed the fire gone the bases blown up slightly, I sigh heading towards my base I land inside it but not to well as I end up with my face in the wall "ughhhhh great....." I say I sit on my bed staring down, I wonder what its going to be like now.

 I lay down falling asleep.... ................. I look around the as tnt fires down and fireballs fire towards Team star base, I look and see iskall on the ground covered in blood and cleo against a rock with false raising a sword at her, I run towards her but I was too, late cleo lays there dead.

 this was never post to happen......I  see a fireball go over my head  I scream ltango get out of there!" the fireball hits him firing him back and out of the building.

I cover my mouth ...I look up and I see mumbo walking towards me with a sword and I gladly take the hit .................. I wake up in tears covering my mouth * oh god no......* I say shaking.

mumbo pov

iskall told me grian woke up, I was so glad I figured I go visit him after I stocked up my shop.

 I took off from the shopping area going towards his base, I land in and I look for grian, a moment later I hear sobbing?..., I turn my head towards the sobbing looking  around, "grian?" I say.

 I walk around and I find grian in a corner covers from his bed on the ground and the night stand on its side  "grian? "  I call again he answers with a sob this time.

I rush over and knee down and hug him "breath grian breath"....I say, "I can't.... I can't oh god... I can't there all dead" grian says, it breaks my heart to see him like this.

 I hold him for a while letting him cry it out, he does end up passing out on me, I sigh my eyes feeling heavy,  maybe I can just close my eyes for a second i begin to think as I end up falling asleep holding grain.