Chapter 10

Last time

Cub and iskall both look at me.

"Grian as someone been hurting you" they both ask at the same time

Grian pov

I back up a little shaking abit not expecting that question.

"uh w-what do you mean" I say looking up at them. 

"Grian you have a cut on your neck.. which last time we saw you wasn't there." Iskall says looking at me worried.

" Grian you need to tell us if someone hurting you" cub says looking at me with a  Stern look, the same look Sam gave me,  I feel a shiver go down my spine......"I....don't think anyone has been"..,I say them both give me looks.

 "Have you been hurting youself?" Cub asks. 

I shake my head "maybe I just like tripped or something..." I say backing up very slowly.

 "That  cut on your neck is that of a sword," cub says.

 "So no Grian you couldn't have tripped" Iskall says looking at me more worried.

 I feel more anxious every second they look at me.

"then maybe during the war..." I say. Iskall looks At cub then me.

 "We patched you up when you fell there was no wound tell me g who been hurting you or have you been hurting yourself" Iskall says I back up not able to take this anymore. 

"Iskall grab hi-" cub says to late as I fly off. 

I hear rockets go off behind me iskall and cub following me I speed up hoping to lose them both. 

I twist and dive I lose iskall but cub still behind me. 

"Grian you need to calm down and tell us" cub says to me. 

I fly fast then turn around flying past him i look back seeing him trying to turn and catch me. 

Suddenly I start falling looking at my elytra noticing it's damged bad and I fall hard into the ground. 

Cub pov

grian flyed pass me. 

I start to turn around and I start to see grian falling, I panicked and fly to try to grab him, I was to late and hit the ground hard. 

I land next to him checking his pulse. 

He'd still breathing good, I think as I contact scar and iskall. 

"Grian just fell hard into the ground and he seriously wounded get here quick" i say.

 "On our way" Iskall says I look down at grian hoping they make it here quickly