Chapter 12.

Grian pov

The smell of blood still freshly in the air as I began to wonder what they would think if I did tell them. 

Scar and cub went off to talk and Iskall was off telling the other hermits about what happened. I shake my head and sigh. 

Wouldn't hate me ....right?..... I push my hair back and slowly try to stand. 

If I tell them......it would help them find who been after me....but what if I don't wanna know.....what if it's Sam......or taurtis....or the old gang....what was there name again.........I...can't remember....but what if,..they go after one of the hermits.....my new friends or my friend....from evo.... I sigh as I walk outside and stand looking at the rain dropping on the golf course.....everything was normal...before the war...why did it all change.....I look down seeing something that alarms me. 

A hand...alone covered in blood.... "cub scar!" I shout at them. They both come running and stop. "Oh my god is that" cub says covering his mouth.

 "It smells horrible" scar says trying not to gag at the smell coming from it......I couldn't smell anything though.....I keep looking walking down the stairs looking around the corners and I see something....that alarms me more.....a pair of headphones laying on the ground......I go over and pick them up. 

My eyes widen more with both fear and worryness "this is taurtis's headphones" I say outload to my self.

Iskall pov

I went off to tell the other hermits slowly gathering all of them at the shopping district.

 Many mumbles and talks come from the hermits. 

I walk over "for the ones who weren't involved in the war. We found someone head. 

As many of you took a look. But tfc and a few others who weren't here that day and we didn't have contact. 

Grian however recognised the head... it was one of his friends from the past" I say hearing more mumbles coming from everyone along with a few gasps.

 "Grian. However told me scar and cub some very.....concerning info yesterday.....that someone after him... for his past....he won't tell us what his past is.....but I thought you all like to know to be on high alarm, for anyone who not a hermit being around here. That means people like evil x or...poultry man... who disappeared when the war started. Now that's all I'll update you all later" i say as a lot of the hermit go off to do whatever they were doing. But mumbo false cleo all walk to me.

 "Can we see grian" mumbo asks worryingly.

 I sigh and nod. "We can see grian tomorrow. I need some rest... we were up making sure no one came after grian last night." I say as mumbo false and cleo nod walking off. 

I fly to my base and lay in my bed wondering how cub scar and grian are doing.

 Probably fine.., I think so myself falling asleep.

Wooooo a new chapter so soon? I know right XD anyways who do you think after grian?...