Chapter 18

Grian pov

I wake up slowly  feeling a wave of pain hit me.

 I slowly raise my head to see scar awake and staring out. 

"S-scar" I say..."huh...oh your awake...." scar says looking at me.. "do...you  know who captured us....they spoke of you a lot...." scar say. 

I nod then see rage in scar eyes..."great so this is your fault" he says snapping at me. 

I crawl backwards away from him..his eyes soften."I'm...sorry grian I just....." he says..."I understand....it is my fault anyway..." I say back.

I look to see scar head turning to me and he goes to say something but.

"great  your both awake...." mayor Ellen says as she walks over.

 Scar stares at  her.

"oh grian. I have to thank you if you weren't stupid enough to follow scar. I would have never been able to catch you." Mayor Ellen says as she steps close raising my chin to look at her.

"......did you kill j" I say back. 

She pulls back.

"no grian. You killed him like you killed yuki. Roman. Paul blart. You killed them all cause you decided to play as someone you weren't." Mayor Ellen says snapping at me.

 "Let's play the killers dad. That's smart grian." Mayor Ellen says grabbing me by the shirt and lifting me up.

"you in the end will be the downfall of all of your friends." Mayor Ellen says with a slight growl in her voice and drops me walking away.

"what happened to you..." I ask her rubbing my neck..she stops and turns.

"you did. And now...I'll make you suffer for it." She says walking away.

 I look down ignoring the way scar looking at me. 

Iskall pov

Grian a smart guy so why did he do something so stupid. 

I think to myself flying to the shopping district to call a meeting as cub dragging Taurtis and Sam and Dom to the meeting as well. 

I land in front staring out at all the hermits talking as cub shows up with Dom Sam and taurtis and drops them on the ground.

 I glare at them then turn.

"we have some Mayor news..." I say into the mic as all eyes turn on me."scar and grian have been captured." I say as a lot of gasps and muffles come from the crowd."we don't know who but. Keep a eye out never let your guard down......and....pair up....tfc... I think it's best you and joe stick together ren...I think you should stick with false....cleo...with doc.......and so on so forth....." I say....I take a deep breath"we also have some...people here that I remind you NOT real hermits" I say as cub drags up Sam taurtis and Dom."

screw you. Grian taken and your sitting around here doing nothing!" Sams says snapping at me.

 "I'm warning the rest of the hermits." I say back.

 "Who cares he could be dead by this point from what Dom said the person has the intentions of killing him." Sams says snapping at me.

 "Oh really then who is it Dom." I say crossing my arms my eye glowing.

 "I don't know the guy who took scar.....but the other one is called Mayor Ellen.....she...was his friend I don't know why she doing this." Dom says.

 I look out to the crowd.

"end of meeting" I say as I drag Dom to talk to him

Mumbo pov 

I sit down stressed.

"where is he..." I say trying to be some use. 

I look at the hole wondering if I  should follow..... i snap my head out of that thought and sigh as I keep thinking.

 Not noticing cub coming over.

"mumbo I understand....I wanna save scar as much as you want to save grian .......I do ....but..."cub says.

"well at least you don't have to worry the fact there gonna drag him to another world. Or kill him. Or make him something he's not!" I say snapping at cub. 

Cub clearly taken back  by this.

"I'm...I'm sorry I just...." I say as cub puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I understand.. it's gonna be hard on you..." cub says

. I sigh and nod.

 "But I don't know if they aren't gonna kill scar either...." cub says.

 "I wish we could just.....go get  them without a plan" mumbo says. 

"Why....can't we" cub says  I look at him.