Chapter 20

Iskall POV

I run as rendog and Sam and Taurtis follow me as dom stays behind contacting the other hermits. 

we arrive at concorp Sam and Taurus out of breath.

"what do you not run a lot " I say smirking. 

Sam looks at me "we just ran really far man!" Sam says out of breath. 

I sigh as I begin looking for Mumbo and cub."mumbo? Cub" ren calls out.

 Where could they be..... i scan the building from up to down.

 "They couldn't have...." I say as my eyes turn to the hole in the ground.

 Ren looks at me and then the hole.

"they jump huh" ren says I nod.

"we need to go after them.

" I say back. "Then lets go already" taurtis says. I nod and jump in ren following me then Sam then taurtis. 

As I try to slow down since for some reason this water stream is much stronger then any others. 

As we reach the end I jump down along with ren. 

Sam...and taurtis land on there face. 

My eyes dart to grian and scar tied up....but...where mumbo and cub?,"iskall?" Scar says. 

I nod and go over breaking the chains with my sword and he stands up. 

I look over at grian who eyes won't stay open. "Grian?" Ren says. Grian slowly lifts his head and looks at us.

"h-h-hey" Grian chokes out. 

Ren goes over and gets Grian out.

"where are mumbo and cub..." I ask. "They took them somewhere...down the tunnel " scar says. 

"Good to have you both back" ren says as he tosses Grian and scar a sword.

 I look at Grian....."I'm not sure if you can figh-" I was about to say before Grian cuts me off.

"I'll be fine iskall...let's go get them" Grian says and I nod as we walk down the tunnel. 

I freeze as I see...something I never wanted to see....a bloody mumbo laying on the ground and a wounded cub next to a sword. 

I watch as  Grian run to mumbo and ren and scar runs to cub... I shakily look at them both.

 The voices blocked out.....which means I didn't hear when cub shouted for me to look out,

Cub POV 

I lay holding my wound. 

Mayor and evil xisuma ran off after winning our fight... I feel my vision blur as I see iskall Grian and ren and  scar along with taurtis and Sam enter the room. 

Grian runs to mumbo. 

And ren and scar run to me.

"cub are you okay what they do to you." Scar says panicking. I pull him into a hug and look up to see iskall frozen.

 my heart feels like it stopped as I see evil xisuma lung at him. "Iskall look out!" I shout. 

His eyes widen. 

But Sam pushes him out of the way...and takes the hit....I look to see Grian eyes widen as Sam now has a sword threw his chest.

"Sam!" Taurtis shouts and runs over.