Chapter 13

Taurtis pov

I start walking to our high school good old Tokyo soul... Sam of course was ahead but I didn't mind it meant, I could walk slower then normal. 

I sigh as I walk and stop as I step into some black stuff on the ground.

"huh what is this" I say out loud bending over examining the black goo kinda stuff not expecting what was to come next. 

I feel the ground shake around me and I look up in alarm seeing the sky breaking and what looks like.... bleeding into another world...out of all of that I didn't expect to see grian fly past and them crash and someone go after him.

"grian?!" I shout hoping he can hear me by the fact the person can't see me or our world....I assume not.

 I begin to worry and try to get up and runs but the black goo goes a around my hand.

 I try to get it off but the next thing I know my hand is now solid black. 

Whatever the goo did my hand not really my hand anymore.

 I get up running dashing to find Sam as the gravity morphs and I start floating up with a lot of buildings. 

I try to keep close to the ground but my headphones fly off into one of the portals as the gravity returns and I hit the ground."and those were my favourite headphones too..." I say standing up dusting off my pants.

 No time for that now got to find Sam I think running off to find him.

Grian pov

Taurtis....headphones how could this be.....how is he here?! I look around.

 Maybe I should tell cub and scar .....I pick up the headphones and walk back into the basement security room of the golf course. 

I see cub and scar with the hand examining it. I gulp "c-cub scar?" I say stuttering. 

They both turn to me and there eyes lock on the headphones. 

"What are those?" Scar asks, "scar there headphones" Cub says. 

"I know but I mean what are they doing here!" Scar says .

 "I....think I'm ready to tell you...my past" I say looking down feeling both scar and cubs eyes on me."let me get us some water then you explain" scar says walking to the kitchen as I sit down cubs eyes locked on me. 

Scar comes back with the water and hands it to me.i take it putting taurtis headphones down."explain now please" scar says sitting. 

I sigh and look up at them.

"alright...let's start from the beginning" I say they both nod.

"back...before I joined the hermits. Or another...one called evo which I'll get to...... I went to a high school called handle high... with some friends of mine...called Sam...and taurtis... every time I visit or just go there for a day...some crazy stuff would happen....such as prom....or the murder of people...... we had some crazy times to do with high school. It never really was a normal high school...honestly it,,,wasn't at all" I say rubbing my neck there eyes still locked on me nodding for me to continue.

"...Sam went crazy sometimes...and ended up shooting taurtis......and well...he believed with everything I was him......he um...yeah..., but anyways moving foraward..." I say choking on my words not wanting to relive those...memories..."sam at the time was with a girl named...yuki... and well...ina  fight against... a gang at the time called.. the yakuzas.... I ended up shooting the leader....which was yuki dad....and well...for a time i ...acted like her dad...so she wouldn't go crazy...stuff happened and she ended up...killing some other people.....who were actually.. good kinda ....roman...was interesting.....anyways yuki went after me and wanted...me dead we met at the roof of the school with...some other good friends at the time... and had a fight....yuki.. ended up jumping off the roof taking her life... and it turns out she killed a lot of people...." I say closing my eyes remembering the fight reliving the hole thing again. 

They both stare at me cub clearly in shock and....scar I  couldn't tell.

"after...that ...we were put under..protection and moved to Tokyo soul....I...left after awhile once they had more people and moved...to evo...." I say looking up at them.

 "It was pretty...normal I guess taurtis would come every once and awhile i prank him....he fall for it...I ran a empire for a bit...that was great...but then...I moved onto here... the hermits...." I say breathing in. 

I look up at them and I see scar stand up.

"I need ...to think about this" scar says walking out.

 I feel fear spread threw my body. Cub must have noticed my face.

"he will be fine...it's just a lot to take in....all that....the murder...the fact you faked as someone father grian...that's pretty messed...up " cub says to me and I shrink in on myself..."I know " I say in a whisper... "but...what they did... I understand why you didn't want to stay...your friend shot...your other friend had you to be like him...it's all pretty messed up" cub says rubbing a hand across his head.

"its a lot to think about....which we will need...then we want a list of people who you think could be after you" cub says looking st me. 

I nod and cub walks off joining scar as I sit down holding my chest feeling like the hole world around me crashing down.

...898 words. For those book..,, my longest one yet anyways I hoped you enjoyed