chapter 6

Grian pov

mumbo flew away and I dropped my smile and I hold my head. 

suddenly realizing I wish mumbo would have stayed...... that he would just hold me... I stop shaking away that thought.

 I walk to my bed and I lay down I close my eyes falling asleep.

I start swimming up feeling the air leaving my throat. 

I swim up and look around the sea black.

 I called out for anyone no answer I see a figure standing in the air they look at me and my eyes widen it cant be.....I fell chains wrap around my leg and drag me down under water. 

I let  out a scream muffled by water i get dragged down more and more feeling like all the air leaving my throat. 

i let out one last breath as my eyes shut close.

i wake up in cold sweat coughing. 

my eyes are blurred as i look down at my hands that i coughed into....... i see a drip of blood.... i feel my eyes widen as i stand up and hug myself, i feel so sick like i am still drowning.

 i walk slow and i go to my chest taking out a elyra and some rockets and i fly to mumbo base. 

luckily he was still awake i look at mumbo. 

he looks at me "grian? what are you doing here its so late" he says as he places down the chest he was carrying.

 i look at him "i didn't......sleep well....so i came to say hi" i say as i cough again this time no blood... mumbo looks at me. 

worry clear in his eyes "grian.....you shouldn't be flying you......look like you just died...... no offense" mumbo says. 

"non taken...mumbo.....may i spend the night....." i ask.

 "of course......take my bed ill.....sleep somewhere else" mumbo says putting his hand on my shoulder.

 i look at him and smile "thank you......night mumbo i say walking to his tree and climbing up. 

i cough again and i lay down in his bed falling asleep once again.

Who do you think he saw in his dreams. and why did he cough blood. guess you'll find out